Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey hey guys id love to hear your thoughts on cocksounding and penis plugs also share some pics if you feel like it would love to see what you can fit in your cock ;)
i like the sounds and the plugs that are ss. i can take 12mm in but not my choice. 9 or 10mm is minei take all 8 inches in and comes out milky looking i have a dick screw that actually screws in n spose to stay but...i have one with the tear shapes in the rod , one with the ridgid entry and i have a 12.. with an 11 mm ball and top

Attachments

Reactions: Edax626

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Still trying to find a sound that's that's the right size, first one I bought was way too small (probably around 6mm?), the last one I think is around 9 and I can't manage it yet. Maybe I just need more practice to stretch it out:confused:

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This buddy of mine introduced me to sounding I trust him totally. He had me laying down on my back and got on top of me he started to insert his soundING rod into me a feeling I had never felt before it was intense he took it real slow and it was awsome! We have done it many more times together. The intense feel of the rod sliding into the urethra is great

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
somewhere is a vid of a guy and his friend and he starts with his little finger on his friend and slowly but def goes through all fingers knuckle deep and then yea...his thumb! that was intense as it finally went in but...then coming out it took some doing. i'll try to find it.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
aha! here ya go...

I didn't even know that was possible. It's one of the few sex acts (scat is the other) that I can't watch....well I just watched the fingers video. I'm fine with watching shoulder deep fisting but sticking things in my cock....no thanks. Does it feel good? Is it the thrill of being able to do it?

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
it feels good to a point. no pun. i can start 12mm in but as it spreads and starts to burn. 11mm goes in but stings to the point of a quick run. 9 or 10 mm are ok with me and a lot of lube is the must...a lot. length is no biggy as i take all 8 inches in easily. i can take 7mm and 6mm at same time but not 13mm single as it expands in all direction 20171209_100906(1).jpg
20171229_132432.jpg
s.

Reactions: Edax626

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i'd suggest a sound kit and ss as it slides in easier than the rubber ones. use a lot of lube then some lube. go slow, be patient. my sounds are 2 in 1, one end is 6mm halfway and 7mm the other half. keep it straight with dick going in and out and don't get rough, slightest tear prolly means a uti.