Cock "Popping?"

virgo695: My boyfriend can take his mostly-hard cock, grasp it with his hand and bend it upwards while pushing it down, and it makes an audible popping sound. It immediately gets harder and thicker than usual. Has anyone else heard of such a thing? I hadn't, and I tried it on myself and it won't do it. Is it unique to his anatomy? Could it be harmful?

Yknarf: This topic has been aired quite recently. Yes you can crack your cock just like your knuckles. I can do it about every 90 mins and do it every time I handle my penis.
The pop can vary from a loud crack to a quieter crunching sound.
It can be done when soft by grasping the head and pulling out or down or moving between the 2 positions. It takes some force - I would say about a 30lb pull to get a good crack. It is quite hard to do at the beginning but once you've had a bit of practice it's easier.
Franky

virgo695: hey thanx.

I hate to sound naive, but I hadn't ever heard of this.

You say anyone can do it? I've tried, and pretty forcefully, but I'm afraid of hurting myself...

Yknarf: As I said, the first times are difficult but keep at it - get a good grip and use both hands to pull straight down as hard as poss then slowly swing forwards. The first time it will frighten you and may ache a little but it is a great feeling and may lengthen your suspensory ligaments and so extend your cock.
Keep at it. The penis is extremely tough and will not be damaged so long as you don't inflict too much pain.
Franky