Cock Power

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_orleandersee, Jul 19, 2010.

1. B_orleandersee

B_orleandersee New Member

Here's to preserving the cock.. period. This would deal more with 'gay' rights though I think it deals with people who are not pro cocks, period! Twas wondering what it is that you guys do to keep the cock alive... For example, i did a search the other day to see what companies don't honor gay rights or provide benefits and sexuality aside, I see that as a betrayal against a fellow man.. I saw that Jack Daniels was against it so, I no longer purchase Jack Daniels.. I'd like to get more involved in this though I don't wanna go out of my way for it so just when I'm out and about, I make slight alterations to the things that I usually do, drink, go or purchase and in turn, make a huge difference... anyone else?

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

strenght in UNITY - those of us who R gay - no, all people who are concerned about Human Rights - have to make others know that we will NOT stand to be counted as second hand citizens - such as DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL -

many other nations have no means of discrimination as this statement makes!!

be proud of who U R - God doesn't make any junk!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice