Cock Preference

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Fucktool, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Fucktool

Fucktool New Member

Ladies - how do you prefer cock Hooded or Cut?

2. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Out of morbid curiosity... have you searched the topic? I'm PRETTY sure it's been asked a few times in the past, in this section..

3. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

i prefer cut cocks and always will. i have had my share of the many uncut variety and i don't like them at all, all i ever seem to have gotten in my younger dating days was uncut guys. i did see circumcised cock for a long time. but when i saw my first cut guys cock i seen the perfection in cocks to me. how ever a guy cant help what he has been dealt and or has. also i believe it should be more the guy than just his cock status, even tho i prefer them circumcised now and have for a long time. so with out sounding to negative toward the uncut guys. i will take cut over uncut cocks if there was a choice in the matter, how ever we usually don't know their cock status until the pants come off, unless of coarse you know a friend of a friend type thing LOL. but all aside here cut is much better to me for a lot of reasons.

#3 B_Morning_Glory, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  4. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

yes and it usually turns into WW3 as well. it seems the subject cant just be presented as a preference or a question with out bashing of some kind. i try some times to be nice about it when giving my preference and why i prefer it that way. but after a while it turns into who gives a crap about nice. this is due because of a few anti-circs here really, not all are like them but there seems to be the ramped attitude at times...

5. Fucktool

Fucktool New Member

Thanks for your honest answer. I am cut as an adult and am shy to ask ladies what their preference is. All in all I am proud of my cut status

6. Fucktool

Fucktool New Member

I am new to the site so I have not gone through it all yet, OK?

7. B_doradish34

B_doradish34 New Member

Albums:
    Fucktool: Very charming name. Congrats as we need more like you here so the site can be destroyed even quicker than its current rate.

Draft saved Draft deleted