Cock Preference

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Fucktool, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Fucktool

Fucktool New Member

Ladies - how do you prefer cock Hooded or Cut?

2. Draconis71

Gold Member

Out of morbid curiosity... have you searched the topic? I'm PRETTY sure it's been asked a few times in the past, in this section..

3. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

Verified:
    Photo

i prefer cut cocks and always will. i have had my share of the many uncut variety and i don't like them at all, all i ever seem to have gotten in my younger dating days was uncut guys. i did see circumcised cock for a long time. but when i saw my first cut guys cock i seen the perfection in cocks to me. how ever a guy cant help what he has been dealt and or has. also i believe it should be more the guy than just his cock status, even tho i prefer them circumcised now and have for a long time. so with out sounding to negative toward the uncut guys. i will take cut over uncut cocks if there was a choice in the matter, how ever we usually don't know their cock status until the pants come off, unless of coarse you know a friend of a friend type thing LOL. but all aside here cut is much better to me for a lot of reasons.

#3 B_Morning_Glory, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  4. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

Verified:
    Photo

yes and it usually turns into WW3 as well. it seems the subject cant just be presented as a preference or a question with out bashing of some kind. i try some times to be nice about it when giving my preference and why i prefer it that way. but after a while it turns into who gives a crap about nice. this is due because of a few anti-circs here really, not all are like them but there seems to be the ramped attitude at times...

5. Fucktool

Fucktool New Member

Thanks for your honest answer. I am cut as an adult and am shy to ask ladies what their preference is. All in all I am proud of my cut status

6. Fucktool

Fucktool New Member

I am new to the site so I have not gone through it all yet, OK?

7. B_doradish34

B_doradish34 New Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Fucktool: Very charming name. Congrats as we need more like you here so the site can be destroyed even quicker than its current rate.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice