Cock pump - can u recommend one please?

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bought a cock pump several years ago, left a lot to be desired, but really liked the look of how thick my cock got when I pulled the thing off after a pumping session. It was always temporary, however, as I never cock pumped regularly. Can anyone recommend a good, effective brand or type?

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I bought one of those Boston Works pumps a few years ago and I happen to like the cylinder it came with. These are the ones that have the detachable connection at the top that keep the suction intact so you can connect and unconnect as needed. I don't particularly care for the pump that it came with because I insist on using a pump with a vac gauage on it. I switched it out with a MityVac II pump that you can pick up in any auto parts store for about $35 or so. The guage is the most important part if you ask me. The trick to effective pumping is to constantly monitor the vacuum pressure and not over do it. 4 - 6 hg is what you want to strive for at the beginning until you get more accustomed to higher vac pressure. Don't go over 8 hg though... at least not for long periods of time. This is where over bloating and water and/or blood blistering and bruising on your cockhead and shaft can start to occur. Long sessions at low pressure is the key to permanent size gains.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like vacu-tech tubes. They really are durable.

NW pump works also has economy tubes for a lower price.

If you get a hand trigger style pump, get the brass unit. You can get it from Harbor Freight much cheaper, or possibly with one of the above prices.

I would suggest a newbie pumper NEVER go over 5HG's of vacuum. Low - consistent vacuum is the best. High Vacuum can do damage.

Sizing of the cylinder is critical.

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like vacu-tech tubes. They really are durable.

NW pump works also has economy tubes for a lower price.

If you get a hand trigger style pump, get the brass unit. You can get it from Harbor Freight much cheaper, or possibly with one of the above prices.

I would suggest a newbie pumper NEVER go over 5HG's of vacuum. Low - consistent vacuum is the best. High Vacuum can do damage.

Sizing of the cylinder is critical.

but gonna drunk on you , bet Sizing of the cylinder is critical.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm wondering about pumps. It it difficult to get a good seal at the open end? What do you use to make the seal better, vaseline or something like that? Does pubic hair make it difficult to get a good seal? Where can I get information regarding how long it takes to get permanent results?