cock & pussy at the same time

gr8tdick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a big dicked buddy that helps me out on a regular basis with a girlfriend of mine that likes he dicks big...and more than one. I'm not sure what I like more licking my buddy's shaft as he slides it in and out of her hot cunt, or getting my ass played with (or fucked) while I fuck her...anyone out there care to share on this subject? Check out my gallery.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:smile: Sure would like to be a fly on the light fixture and watch all the 'goings on' with a situation like that. :biggrin1: Kinda always wanted to put my face in my buddy's butt while he fucks somebody but haven't done that yet. :rolleyes:

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have been in that situation many times with my wife. She loved to have me lick her pussy while she was being fucked by a big-dicked guy. Of course, I was licking the guy's cock as it was sliding in and out of her. We were in the swinger/cuckold lifestyle for almost 25 years and found only a couple of guys who said they would prefer not having me do anything like that. I have also eaten a few asses while they fucked my wife. I have recently met a couple where he likes to fuck me in the ass while I eat or fuck his wife. That is very exciting!!

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I have been on the bottom, she fucking me reverse cowgirl style and her hubby eating her, and also licking me....and then he gets in her pussy with me.....great....absolutely love it.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a big dicked buddy that helps me out on a regular basis with a girlfriend of mine that likes he dicks big...and more than one. I'm not sure what I like more licking my buddy's shaft as he slides it in and out of her hot cunt, or getting my ass played with (or fucked) while I fuck her...anyone out there care to share on this subject? Check out my gallery.

live with what is comfortable with you and your partners. We are not all here to judge you for your choices. Our opinions really shouldn't matter. Only you can decide what is best for you.