Cock rating websites

richie: I know a lot of the guys here have posted their cocks on the various rating sites. I'm just wondering what people's opinions of the sites are. I'm familiar with 3 sites:

Ratemyschlong: extremely difficult to get into the top ten there. Even exceptional cocks don't always do well there and the cocks in the top ten are not necessarily the best ones. The same cocks seem to stay in the top ten forever. I get the impression that there's some sort of cheating going on at that site.

Ratearod: good site, and you get a breakdown of what scores you're getting. Most cocks on the site seem to be rated fairly with a fair top ten. Major problem with ratearod is the unreliability of the site. Lots of database errors and problems with accounts dying.

Ratehiscock: another good site. Pity you can't get a breakdown of your scores. Ratings seem generally fair.

So, what do people think of these sites? Are there any other good free sites where guys can post cock pics for rating?

richie

H8Monga: ratemyfaceadult.com but it's not exclusive to guys... and one of my former friends said it was hard to take a pic of a coochie... well maybe for her!

cork8x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Richie, I've posted my cock pics on Rate-A-Rod and personally find it to be the best of the three you mentioned. My only complaint with that site, however, is how mean-spirited some of the "reviews" are by other people. It's supposed to be fun, but some people who leave remarks are just downright nasty. Other from that, I like it.

hung: In spite of the difficulties you mentioned and the attitude of a very few posters with their nasty comments I have found "ratearod" to be the most enjoyable site with a wide variety of cocks. Additionally you can select which types of images you desire to see. You can check out who is currently on line. You can see flaccid/erect or all rods. Additionally you can select rods only/torso only/ full body views. Therefore, please be sure that you can see whatever you enjoy most. I usually select a variety and look at many images.

Myself, I have six pictures here and I appreciate the ratings and comments I have received. Check out "normalrod."

cork8x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the input, Hung. I guess I should have clarified my statement more carefully. I just want it to be known that while *some* comments posted on Rate-A-Rod can be kinda horrible, the majority are very nice and encouraging. I really should have made that more clear in my previous post. (BTW: I have 3 pics on Rate-A-Rod under the name "Corky".) Thanks again.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with Corky...they are supposed
to be fun, but the comments are out of control
sometimes

gigantikok: I posted my cock on www.ratemyschlong.com and www.ratearod.com. I would have to say www.ratearod.com is absolutely superior to the other. I was number 3 on the top ten for 4 months, but i got voted down by a sneaky group of conspirators becuase they didn't like me as a person. They didn't know ANYTHING about what i really am like, or anything about me, but they came to the executive decision that i am arrogant and then took it all upon themselves to get rid of me. Frankly, i think that is bullshit. That site tends to rate for the body as well as other elements and ironically enough it seems as though the cock is overlooked. www.ratearod.com is better. The reviews are fair, the raters are fair. I'm not in the top twenty anymore, but i was for a few days, either way posting on rod has been a much better experience that posting on schlong.

prepstudinsc: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1052431020;start=0#7 date=05/09/03 at 20:55:44]Word of warning: if you have a big cock, you will be accused of PhotoShopping![/quote]

Yep, I got a comment on RateHisCock.com that my dick looked too big for my body and that it must be fake. Well, sorry folks, that's how it is. I can't help that it's out of proportion. Overall, I think the ratings on RateaRod seem to be more fair and the people seem to comment more than on RateHisCock. I also just posted my pics to SizeQueens.org. I've only had two comments from there, but there's been a lot of views.

richie: Thanks for the comments guys. I have posted on Rod, Schlong and Cock :)

I was in the top 10 on Cock for a long time. Didn't get many comments but the ones I did get were positive.

Was in the top 20 on Rod for a few days, got loads of comments, all of them nice. Then my account died - now when I log in I get a blank page. My pic is still accessible and in fact I have no way of deleting it now. I'm now just outside the top 20 but I'm not sure if my pic comes up in the listings because I get very few new votes/comments. Still, I guess it must come up because I have gotten some votes and comments since my account died (and I haven't given anyone a direct link to my pic so I guess it does come up in the listings at least for some people)

I've posted a couple of pics to Schlong. First time around I was in and out of the top ten for a few days and got some comments, many of them accusing me of posting someone elses pic. I didn't get accused of photoshopping (I'm probably not big enough for people to accuse me of that!) My second pic scraped into the top 10 after ~300 votes but within an hour of me getting into the top ten my rating had plummeted which I thought was suspicious So I agree with gigantikok, there seems to be some dodgy business going on at that site.

richie

brad2002: Zulu, Man, Your cock is beautiful. Nice and thick. Beautiful head. Nice big hairy balls and great bush. Total turn on. You could stick that mother fucker in me any day.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=meetgreet;num=1052431020;start=0#8 date=05/10/03 at 05:33:17]Yep, I got a comment on RateHisCock.com that my dick looked too big for my body and that it must be fake...[/quote]

Funny. That was about the furthest thing on my mind when I saw your pic. In fact, I didn't think the picture adequately represented your size at all, but I think it's because some of it was cropped out of your webcam shot. Because it was so close to your body in the shot, it just seemed "regular" to me -- you know, more of an average-sized dick on an average-sized body.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
My opinion: I don't know how I stand fully, but it's probably not in high praise.

I remember learning of sites like FacetheJury.com or HotorNot.com and scoffing. Seriously. I know some people either make a huge joke of the whole nonsense or really put an investment into the affirmations / destructions that these random chatters and posters can elicit. For sites like Rate-a-Rod, I keep finding the same two types of posters: (1) people who want to do God knows how many things to one's genitalia; or (2) people who cry "Fake!" and shoot 'em down. Can't you see? That strikes me as eventually becoming very repetitive, especially when it comes to something so superficial as a dick.

I'm not knocking you guys for submitting your photos; that takes a considerable amount of courage. I guess I'm easily disenchanted though, especially with what we all know concering pictures and the World Wide Web. I know I get and give more of a response if I encounter these type of things in person. A guy who is particularly well built or has a confident and keen attitude will get my respect, even on some minute level; a girl who carries herself well, appears strong and independent, and doesn't mind sharing a pitcher of beer with me. Much love there too.