Cock Ring Advances

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by WristThickWilly, Jun 21, 2006.

1. WristThickWilly

WristThickWilly New Member

hi all
    Newbie here. Ive never had the motivation to keep going with penis stretching, jelqing etc, but Ive always been a keen measurer of the old beef snake. The old cock threw in the towel when was about 17 at 7" long by 6.5" girth. Always happy with the thickness I (and my partners) enjoyed it even more when i used a cock ring. Ive used a ring regularly for a few years now and have seen the bottom 2" of my cock increase in girth to just over 7.2" even without the use of the ring- a permanent increase. love it.
    The cock ring is the lazy boys way to increased girth.

cheers

2. chicagosam

Gold Member

That's how it's done! I am going to go right now and be lazy! Ring me up some girth! :biggrin1: Welcome to LPSG, WristThickWilly. Enjoy the site. We can always use another guy in the thick of things.

3. sir_arthur

sir_arthur New Member

Albums:
    I've had success with using rings or 'clamping' too.

I've increased half an inch midshaft girth by edging to orgasm for about 30 mins per day with a Cable Clamp brand clip around the base of my penis. I'm 21 years old with an athletic build, and have managed to get my girth to about 6.2 inches!

It started out as pure curiosity after reading a certain penis enlargement forum (which I suspected to be bullshit). But after nearly 10 months of doing this, i've seen some real gains.

Plus, stroking your cock for half an hour each day can hardly be called a chore :tongue: (unlike some of these exercises for length gains involving hanging weights off your willy, or repetitious stretching motions).

In short - I agree!

4. Matthew

Gold Member

Welcome! There's also a "Making it Bigger" section which you might find interesting.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, WristThickWilly. <------Try saying that 5 times real fast.

6. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Welcome. Hope you'll post a few details to the making it bigger forum, actually.

Draft saved Draft deleted