Cock Ring Advances

WristThickWilly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi all
Newbie here. Ive never had the motivation to keep going with penis stretching, jelqing etc, but Ive always been a keen measurer of the old beef snake. The old cock threw in the towel when was about 17 at 7" long by 6.5" girth. Always happy with the thickness I (and my partners) enjoyed it even more when i used a cock ring. Ive used a ring regularly for a few years now and have seen the bottom 2" of my cock increase in girth to just over 7.2" even without the use of the ring- a permanent increase. love it.
The cock ring is the lazy boys way to increased girth.

cheers

Media
WristThickWilly said:
hi all.Newbie here. Ive never had the motivation to keep going with penis stretching, jelqing etc, but Ive always been a keen measurer of the old beef snake. The old cock threw in the towel when was about 17 at 7" long by 6.5" girth. Always happy with the thickness I (and my partners) enjoyed it even more when i used a cock ring. Ive used a ring regularly for a few years now and have seen the bottom 2" of my cock increase in girth to just over 7.2" even without the use of the ring- a permanent increase. love it. The cock ring is the lazy boys way to increased girth. cheers

That's how it's done! I am going to go right now and be lazy! Ring me up some girth! :biggrin1: Welcome to LPSG, WristThickWilly. Enjoy the site. We can always use another guy in the thick of things.

sir_arthur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had success with using rings or 'clamping' too.

I've increased half an inch midshaft girth by edging to orgasm for about 30 mins per day with a Cable Clamp brand clip around the base of my penis. I'm 21 years old with an athletic build, and have managed to get my girth to about 6.2 inches!

It started out as pure curiosity after reading a certain penis enlargement forum (which I suspected to be bullshit). But after nearly 10 months of doing this, i've seen some real gains.

Plus, stroking your cock for half an hour each day can hardly be called a chore :tongue: (unlike some of these exercises for length gains involving hanging weights off your willy, or repetitious stretching motions).

In short - I agree!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome! There's also a "Making it Bigger" section which you might find interesting.