cock ring advice

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Guys can anyone offer advice on putting on cock rings. Although my cock is big and gets thick when erect i don't have particularly large balls. However I find putting a cock ring on almost causes a rupture. Is there a an easy way that i'm missing. I can get away with a larger one when hard but when soft it would fall off. Help

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never been able to put on a metal cockring. I use elastic ones or leather ones with snaps or velcro.

People have told me to just thread things through one at a time and I have never been able to do it, even after watching other people do it.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know what you mean Lex. I've rubber and leather. Trouble with the leather was the stud indents that i was left with after the erection.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have used metal but, they are difficult to remove because I tend to stay hard, even after I ejaculate. I prefer the leather or velcro. Leather is my favourite, velcro tends to remove itself the bigger I get.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know what you mean Lex. I've rubber and leather. Trouble with the leather was the stud indents that i was left with after the erection.

Yup--same problem here, so I never use the leather ones much anymore.

I have a rubber ring and a rubber noose. The noose is my fave as it is adjustable to put on, tighten, then loosen in order to get it off.

Here is a pic with the noose:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/thumbs/Lex_Underneath_Tagged.JPG

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/75651/cat/500/ppuser/830

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Latinoboy 9 had some awesome video demonstrations of putting on cockrings. He hangs ~ 7 inches soft, and if he can put on a metal cockring, most other large guys should be able to as well (given enough flexibility). I looked back in the archives, and he once posted a few links to them on rapidshare. Unfortunately, the rapidshare video links are too old: the files are no longer there.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't wear cock rings due to my thickness, what I DO wear are ball rings... I have metal ones...found a great toy shop...Home Depot! they are much cheaper.... big balls + thick = hard to find a cock ring so...not sure when I got into ball rings, but really like the weight- especially when fucking...

xxxdbxxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love cock rings and have several types. I'm not as huge as some of you, but not small. The whole thing is patience, being completely soft and going for it. Place one testicle through then the other. This can be difficult at times, but if you use some lotion or lubrication it helps. After your testicles are through you have to be completely soft so your dick is flexible to kinda shove through forcing it, again lubrication helps. Once on you are good to go. They make them in different sizes too, but its hard to find one that fits and doesn't get too tight when completely erect, yet stays on when soft. To get it off, its the same process in reverse. Again being completely soft is a must.

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You could try a ring just down to the base of your dick without putting your balls through. It gradually makes your dick bigger as well. I have graduated from 32mm up to 43mm diameter at present.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my opinion cock rings are damn hard to get on! I stick to ones that have a clasp/tie or velco on them. Some people can use the rubber ring ones with ease, but i ain't one of those people!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love cock rings and have several types. I'm not as huge as some of you, but not small. The whole thing is patience, being completely soft and going for it. Place one testicle through then the other. This can be difficult at times, but if you use some lotion or lubrication it helps. After your testicles are through you have to be completely soft so your dick is flexible to kinda shove through forcing it, again lubrication helps. Once on you are good to go. They make them in different sizes too, but its hard to find one that fits and doesn't get too tight when completely erect, yet stays on when soft. To get it off, its the same process in reverse. Again being completely soft is a must.

For me, I have to dissagree...can't stand lubricant when putting on ball rings...makes them too slippery and easy to 'pop out' I MUCH prefer sticking thru the rings 'dry'.

Once played with a guy who was intrigued by the rings...he had one he had never tried...and I don't think he took 'erection' into consideration...

so he put it on....fondly began...the yelling and much running around....(be VERY VERY SURE of the sizing when you put on on...
we wound up 'icing him down' to get it off...(he wanted to cut it off but there is NO WAY I am putting snippers in that area of a yelling, squirming man...

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if u are using rigid ones like metal, put ur ballz thru first then ur dic, of course if ur semi or hard its too late lol