Cock ring after pumping...how long?

jared7577768

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Posts
281
Media
354
Likes
2,202
Points
698
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Male
I've never had a cockring before, but this morning after a quick pump I put a hair elastic around the base of my cock for about 45-minutes and it kept things nice and fat! I'd love to get a real cockring and try that...how long can you leave a cockring on after pumping?
 
Not sure if there's a time limit. Of course, i don't know much about pumping besides the basics. On a regular occasion you can wear a ring as long as you want and feel comfortable. Definitely go with stretchy or easily removed ring in this case.
 
Thanks! Until I can buy an "official" cockring I'm hoping to use something from around the house or from the hardware store...not sure what, though.

Width is the trick here. A hairband is generally a no no depending on how tight it is. You really want a ring to be at least 1/3-1/2 of an inch wide. They make wide rubber bands that work well but they need to be big enough to not overly constrict and rubber pulls on pubes so yeah... A cloth hair band may work well.
 
from my understanding an what I have read ( I also have 2) medically they say 30 minutes I read somewhere , but the rule is as long as your comfortable an as long as u don't feel yourself going numb or cold , so yeah do get a stretchy one aswell as easier to get on and off an wont block circulation as much
 
Good advice all around. Yes, the hair elastic is definitely too thin...its been digging in so I see what you are saying about width. I've been reading about guys who leave the cock ring on for hours...some all day long. I'd love to do that, but I have to be safe...and I have a tendency to be greedy! :)
Any recommendations on favorite cock ring brands or materials?
 
the general safety warning that comes with most cockrings is that you shouldn't have it on for more than 20 min at a time (especially if it's tight).

Keep this in mind for post-pumping, and you should be fine. there are brands of underwear/swimwear that also have built in cock rings, so don't forget that's an option if you have the budget/curiosity for it.