cock ring at gym

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
Help me out here. I am sitting in the hot tub at the gym and here comes a guy into the tub wearing a cock ring around his package. Why would you wear that at the gym. I understand wearing one if you are going to have sex. I do that once in a while and my wife likes it. But why would you do this when every body is probably wondering what this is all about. I thought it was strange.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He may have it on to hold up his junk in his shorts. If you put on a cockring before you get hard...it can keep you from getting hard as easy. *I learned that in massage school* I was always afraid of popping a boner in class. Especially since I was the only guy in class for a while. hehehe Luckily on my first day, a guy pulled me to the side and gave me the tip. :) It works! Also, some guys just like wearing them and forget they have them on... kinda like a watch. :)

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
was it a transparent one that is meant to be invisible, or was it a big leather or metal one? I can see him maybe wearing the first kind to just appear a little bigger--- but otherwise it's wildly inappropriate.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure as to why unless he's trying to advertise. Tho I have a few and most of the chicks I've been with like em, it would probably freak me out I was in the hot tub or sauna and some guy walked in wearing one.

Reactions: carsonmccullers

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
was it a transparent one that is meant to be invisible, or was it a big leather or metal one? I can see him maybe wearing the first kind to just appear a little bigger--- but otherwise it's wildly inappropriate.
It was a rubber band type thing. I would have thought that he would have taken it off before he presented himself before others.

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
He may have it on to hold up his junk in his shorts. If you put on a cockring before you get hard...it can keep you from getting hard as easy. *I learned that in massage school* I was always afraid of popping a boner in class. Especially since I was the only guy in class for a while. hehehe Luckily on my first day, a guy pulled me to the side and gave me the tip. :) It works! Also, some guys just like wearing them and forget they have them on... kinda like a watch. :)
HOw does a cock ring help you from getting hard. To me it does the opposite.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
put one on while soft and lay on your stomach...like you're going to get a massage. It's not comfortable...so you are less likely to get hard. As for wearing one with clothes/shorts... i said Keeps you from getting hard as easy. :)

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
This week, I started wearing a make shift cock ring rubber. To my surpise I wored it almost all day at work. In th night I stop by a bookstore and got a steel cock ring. Well thursday I wored it to work and it felt good. I came home shower and went to bed so I can say that it can become normal to wear like a wedding band. Just a ring for your cock, only you and your love one will know. Now I wonder how much men at work have one on at work.

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm wearing one almost 24/7. Some nights I might not sleep with one on but I wear one all the time. Keeps my bulge in the foreground.

kingranch379

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are they just one size or many differant sizes? How do you measure for one? About how much are they? What do they really do for the person wearing it and the person who is receiving with it on there?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are they just one size or many differant sizes? How do you measure for one? About how much are they? What do they really do for the person wearing it and the person who is receiving with it on there?

There are numerous threads here about this
Start here...

The Leather Man

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A number of years ago, any ornamentation of the cock/balls in a locker room would have seemed odd, i guess. However, times have changed and now if I see someone with the word "fuck" tattoo'd on their face, it doesn't shock me. Growing up in the 1960's, something like that would have gotten you arrested.
Similarly with piercings. When I saw a movie called "Gimme Shelter" with the Rolling Stones in 1970, Keith Richards was sporting a shark's tooth earring and I thought "wow, how odd." Now, at least where i live in Northern California, male earrings are hardly unusual.
So it is with other piercings, nipples, cocks, etc..although unless you are in a locker room situation, a pierced cock would not be noticeable.
Yet if the pierced nipple or cock is perceived by society as acceptable or daring, just like tattoo's, why should something as innocuous as a cockring take anyone by surprise?
Mind you, if I did see a guy in my gym locker room wearing one, I would probably find it a bit more unusual than seeing a pierced cock (both would be rare, however) as illogical as that may seem, given what i just wrote...go figure

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I thought maybe the ring was a sign of something. I didn't know if it was an advertisement or if he just regularly wore a ring like some who have pierced cocks do. It still was strange for me. I would have taken it off. He was very well shaved, so obviously he didn't think he could hide it under all the hair.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't wear a cock ring but a smaller glans ring. It fits snug behind the head. I wear it not daily, but fairly often including to the gym. I usually go commando and I've never had anyone look or say anything even while showering. I'm not advertising for anything so why should anyone bother?