Cock Ring broke...why?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
My girl and I were having sex a few night ago and decided to have some fun with my cock rings. I have two different kinds of silicone rings; one I use for around the balls and shaft, and another that is more jelly-like for just around the shaft. After going at it for a while I looked down and noticed the jelly ring wasn't on my dick, but on the ground. I knew it couldn't have just slipped off during sex. But to our surprise, it has broke in half. What would cause this, really? We've only used it one other time. I just like the feeling of them on my cock and how fully erect they can make me.

This ever happened to anyone else?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yep...i go thru them often.....and yes i continue to buy them....love the ease of use...but nearly disposable.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
My girl and I were having sex a few night ago and decided to have some fun with my cock rings. I have two different kinds of silicone rings; one I use for around the balls and shaft, and another that is more jelly-like for just around the shaft. After going at it for a while I looked down and noticed the jelly ring wasn't on my dick, but on the ground. I knew it couldn't have just slipped off during sex. But to our surprise, it has broke in half. What would cause this, really? We've only used it one other time. I just like the feeling of them on my cock and how fully erect they can make me.

This ever happened to anyone else?

You do know you are a wild boy no? And you have a wild girl too... doesn't that explain enough :wink:

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
even if you dont use anything on them, that material isnt always uniform and sometimes just having it stretched out a few times and used it will get a weak point and break. i too have been through several rings of several different kinds. i like em every once in a while too, though my wife isnt a fan, she says it makes it take me too long to cum.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Silicone rings do not last depending on use. Yes, I have had several break. If you like cock rings that much, invest in a leather one with snaps or a metal ring.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
You do know you are a wild boy no? And you have a wild girl too... doesn't that explain enough:wink:

You know, I do get that feeling every once in a while. :wink: :biggrin1:

even if you dont use anything on them, that material isnt always uniform and sometimes just having it stretched out a few times and used it will get a weak point and break. i too have been through several rings of several different kinds. i like em every once in a while too, though my wife isnt a fan, she says it makes it take me too long to cum.

Good point, I never thought about that. I think for her it was more of a shock and a point of pride. She even kept it for bragging rights. :rolleyes: :tongue: I do like how they make me last longer and how powerful they make me feel. She can have sex for hours so lasting too long is never an issue for her.

Silicone rings do not last depending on use. Yes, I have had several break. If you like cock rings that much, invest in a leather one with snaps or a metal ring.

I'll look into them, thanks!

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you retell this story to your friends, say it broke when you came. It's much more impressive sounding.

Lady_Aerayma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

i thought that that was a good thing!!!! maybe it's just me, but i thought that the longer the sex the better??:cool: