Cock Ring Buttplug

D

deleted947790

Do any of you have a cock ring and buttplug like this? I’m thinking about getting one but not sure how I’d go about getting my balls through that solid ring. 47F2AA04-6A15-4743-904D-AD11E020B8F5.jpeg
FA58B3A8-9DD8-434B-AF27-18E11769123B.jpeg

Reactions: bijockfl and Prtam
D

deleted972421

Do any of you have a cock ring and buttplug like this? I’m thinking about getting one but not sure how I’d go about getting my balls through that solid ring. View attachment 20193231 View attachment 20193241
Yes!! Well, I used to... I loaned it to a friend and never got it back. But I want another one just like that. Where did you find it online? Let me say that you will be terribly distracted while wearing it. As for putting it on, just put one ball through, then the other, then your penis. Just like a cockring!

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any of you have a cock ring and buttplug like this? I’m thinking about getting one but not sure how I’d go about getting my balls through that solid ring. View attachment 20193231 View attachment 20193241
fa58b3a8-9dd8-434b-af27-18e11769123b-jpeg.20193241

I have never used a solid ring with the prostate massage but I have used a solid ring. I usually got my nuts through the ring first. My circumcision if a bit loose so I was able to get the loose skin through the ring and the penis would go right through. Water base lubricant also helps. Be careful at the size ring you buy cause if you buy one a bit small you might end up in emergency getting it cut off and heaven help you if they make an error or something. I never had to have that done but I always thought about it when I wore the ring. I don't wear it anymore. I use something I know will come off without having to go to emergency. It will go on pretty easy, Usually harder to get it off. Like I say use caution on the size you purchase. Measure, Measure, Measure.

The model has a very nice set of nuts he displays!

Reactions: cockydude2018
D

deleted972421

I have never used a solid ring with the prostate massage but I have used a solid ring. I usually got my nuts through the ring first. My circumcision if a bit loose so I was able to get the loose skin through the ring and the penis would go right through. Water base lubricant also helps. Be careful at the size ring you buy cause if you buy one a bit small you might end up in emergency getting it cut off and heaven help you if they make an error or something. I never had to have that done but I always thought about it when I wore the ring. I don't wear it anymore. I use something I know will come off without having to go to emergency. It will go on pretty easy, Usually harder to get it off. Like I say use caution on the size you purchase. Measure, Measure, Measure.

The model has a very nice set of nuts he displays!
If it gets too tight, soak a face cloth in ice cold water and squeeze your penis and balls. Keep doing that until the shrivel factor is enough to remove it.

Reactions: japetty

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes!! Well, I used to... I loaned it to a friend and never got it back. But I want another one just like that. Where did you find it online? Let me say that you will be terribly distracted while wearing it. As for putting it on, just put one ball through, then the other, then your penis. Just like a cockring!
Aliexpress has them, and Wish probably does too... if you don’t mind waiting for shipment from China. Cost-wise, it’s worth it.

D

deleted972421

By the way, for those looking to buy one, I believe they are called Anal Locks, correct?

Reactions: cockydude2018
D

deleted814719

I've been wanting to get one of this made out of silicone.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

suter82

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have one but made of silicone and the feeling is amazing.

obviously the rubbery material stretch and is easier to handle than with metal.

I prefer more the toys usually made or rubber or silicone