Cock ring during the day?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Metaldemonj, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Metaldemonj

Metaldemonj New Member

Albums:
    Anyone else enjoy wearing a cocking out, at work, or where ever? I love driving with my cock out, secured in a nice heavy ring, then wearing it all day at work. There's something exciting about indulging in something sexual in a mundane environment when no one else knows.

2. lostmopar

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Northeast, cold in December and hot in June
    Verified:
    Photo
    A cock ring on most days with a leather sheath that wraps around my sack...sometimes feeling it as I walk or just thinking about the fact that I'm wearing one gets me hard at work.
    It can be quite hard (no pun intended) to hide!

3. Metaldemonj

Metaldemonj New Member

Albums:
    See, that's exactly what I love about it. You being the only one who knows, getting turned on by the awareness and feel of gear on your cock, and maybe getting hard and having trouble hiding an erection. I drove to work with my cock and balls pushed out, leaning back in the seat. If anyone looked through the window they'd see me like that. Now I'm zipped up at work, but the cock ring pushes my junk out some. Its thick and heavy, and I wonder if anyone notices.

4. Metaldemonj

Metaldemonj New Member

Albums:
    Had to upgrade to that larger cockring last year. I'm now 7 x 5.5", and I can't put my old metal ring on anymore. Last time I wore the smaller one, it made a tiny bruise, but damn you should have seen how hard and veiny it was.

5. hafiz_hector

hafiz_hector New Member

Albums:
    I love cockrings too... the bigger and the heavier the better.
    love that feeling of the heavy metal at my cock, and of course... 24hrs worn :)

6. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I too enjoy wearing a cock ring during routine daily activities, for all the reasons you've mentioned. And even when totally flaccid it definitely adds to the genital bulge that you're sporting. It's always a thrill to catch some gal or guy staring wide eyed at my crotch.

But a word of caution about wearing a ring all day long. Most cock rings on the market can cause skin irritation when in contact with the skin for extended periods. That's especially true of chrome but even the rubber rings (neoprene or buna-N) can cause a reaction. I have a stainless steel ring that I really like, but they are expensive. The most comfortable ring I have for extended use is made of 100% pure silicone, which is definitely safe for contact with the skin. Another nice thing about the silicone is that it's stretchy, so it's easy to get into a good snug fit. I had to get my stainless ring in a 2-1/4" i.d. to safely get into and out of it, but I can stretch the silicone 2" i.d. ring to get it on and off with ease.

Another favorite of mine (and by far the cheapest) is using Teflon™ O-rings which you can get for a buck or two apiece. Since standard O-rings the right size for such use only come in thicknesses up to 1/8" or, at best, 3/16" I like to stack three together to get a similar effect as my stainless and silicone rings. And of course the rubber O-rings are so dirt cheap that you can buy a whole assortment of sizes for a few bucks to experiment with. That way you'll know what size Teflon™ O-ring or commercial cock ring you'll want before shelling out the real bucks. But, again, I don't recommend rubber products for extended wear.

Attached Files:

7. closetfreak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For short term use ive used leather and synthetics, but stainless steel is my favorite for longer use

Draft saved Draft deleted