Cock ring fit

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't own a cock ring. Reading about the clone-a-willy kits made me think that if I ever tried to make a cast of my willy I'd want to have a cock ring on to help stay hard. That made me wonder--how tight should a cock ring be? I'm guessing you want it tight enough so that blood doesn't escape, but loose enough so blood can get in, and not so tight that it's a tourniquet. But maybe the tourniquet effect isn't a problem if it's not on for more than a few minutes. o_O

Reactions: henry777

Louie Louie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:) You might like to try your own homemade Goldilocks Cockring ("...this one's too hot, this one's to cold...") like my 42" workboot lace! That's it. Nothing more needed. You begin with just one wrap around the balls & penis then back around the balls in a criss-cross x-formation for a lift-&-separate effect, then back around again up to the pubic hair line to tie a simple slip knot with the two remaining loose ends of the lace for your oral service provider to use for gentle tugged pulsing to further stimulate the production of pre-cum toward a far more accelerated eruption. At that moment, You-Know-Who pulls out the quik release slip knot for a fully drained delivery right down the waiting throat. And you fall to the floor like Little Black Sambo in a pile of butter until next time... they say.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you're looking at velcro or stretch rings, they're fine for a beginner. If you want to get into metal go to a knowledgeable sex shop to get get some advice and be fitted properly. I'm talking about stores like The Pleasure Chest where employees know what they're talking about

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I wear my cockring NOT to help me stay hard (I do not need help there), but I love the way it felt around my ball and cock. Having said that, I chose me steel ring such that it will not fall off when I am flacid, and I am still fairly comfortable, blood still flowing,when I am hard. You will need lots of trial and error, but always start with the biggest ring.

Or as thongboy mentioned, if you are a beginner, get one of those velcro or snap on cock strap, or a stretchy rubber ring. Else, go get some expert advice. :)

mrsparkle

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I really like using a cock ring, but not the type that goes all the way around the cock and balls. I just use one at the base of the cock, which really does a great job of swelling up the shaft and head to the max. The size ring you need is, of course, determined by your cock's girth. To give you an idea where I ended up, my cock is in the 5.7" - 5.75" circumference range at the base, and I've found that a 1.5" inside diameter ring works very well. I have to either put it on while I'm still soft, or use lube to slide it down if I'm hard. I just use 1/8" thick hard rubber O-rings that you can get at the hardware store for less than a buck each. At that price you can buy a few sizes and have fun trying them out. I've kept mine on for long periods of time, btw, like an hour or more, with no problems.

ncrunner88

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:) You might like to try your own homemade Goldilocks Cockring ("...this one's too hot, this one's to cold...") like my 42" workboot lace! That's it. Nothing more needed. You begin with just one wrap around the balls & penis then back around the balls in a criss-cross x-formation for a lift-&-separate effect, then back around again up to the pubic hair line to tie a simple slip knot with the two remaining loose ends of the lace for your oral service provider to use for gentle tugged pulsing to further stimulate the production of pre-cum toward a far more accelerated eruption. At that moment, You-Know-Who pulls out the quik release slip knot for a fully drained delivery right down the waiting throat. And you fall to the floor like Little Black Sambo in a pile of butter until next time... they say.
Just tried this and wow! Never popped an erre toon so fast in my life.

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many moons ago, I made a clone-a-willy while wearing a beaded cock ring. The detail of the cock ring on my clone is amazing. That being said, it's difficult to find the right ring but as for my experience, practice makes perfect.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't own a cock ring. Reading about the clone-a-willy kits made me think that if I ever tried to make a cast of my willy I'd want to have a cock ring on to help stay hard. That made me wonder--how tight should a cock ring be? I'm guessing you want it tight enough so that blood doesn't escape, but loose enough so blood can get in, and not so tight that it's a tourniquet. But maybe the tourniquet effect isn't a problem if it's not on for more than a few minutes. o_O
You have to try and then experiment to get the cock ring that's the right one for you. First cock ring I bought I got from a sex shop at Frankfurt Airport. Got home popped it on (popped being the operative word) and proceeded to have foreplay with a guy who offered his ass - alas by then my cock was so gorged it was in danger oif cutting off the supply, so tight I couldnt move it and my rock hard erection looked like being permanent. Had to stop cock fun, ice out the freezer, lots of cold water and dowse my cock and balls till eventually it subsided to a limp bruised beast. Returned to the game but only for a 69. So take care, loose might fall off, but I've now got my cock rings sorted. You might want to think of a ball harness which is pretty horny but much easier to adjust, plus it really lifts your tackle and throws it out while adding longer firmer playing time, balls when achieving total penetration really slap home firmly

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
alas by then my cock was so gorged it was in danger oif cutting off the supply, so tight I couldnt move it and my rock hard erection looked like being permanent
As I said before, it this your first time trying steel ring, always go for biggest ring, and then trial and error from there. Thanks goodness you managed to removed the ring.... :eek:

Louie Louie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just tried this and wow! Never popped an erre toon so fast in my life.
yes... I know. Once I got passed the idea of feeling like Fudd while Bugs tries to pull another fast one on him, that 42" long workboot lace has been lookin' pretty good to me... real good. And (my favorite part!) it's always with me wherever I go. Happy Trails!

Calvinguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

How about a pic of how this should look?

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like many suggestions on here, I have tried several sizes to find the perfect one. I would say it also depends on your penis, the tissue and the balls size. You may get them online, a pack that contains different sizes.

BigRedBen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear my cockring NOT to help me stay hard (I do not need help there), but I love the way it felt around my ball and cock. Having said that, I chose me steel ring such that it will not fall off when I am flacid, and I am still fairly comfortable, blood still flowing,when I am hard. You will need lots of trial and error, but always start with the biggest ring.

Or as thongboy mentioned, if you are a beginner, get one of those velcro or snap on cock strap, or a stretchy rubber ring. Else, go get some expert advice. :)
I use Silicone rings for keeping me hard, on the steel ring side i have a problem, seems 45mm is too tight, hard to get on and pressure is intense and 47mm feels too loose, when flacid it can fall off when sitting. But when hard, i find the weight of my 47mm steel ring much arousing = keeps me hard with the feeling, thought of it and play whats going on.

Testing is the key, also had leather strap from COLT with many clips for different sizeing years ago but lost/had it stolen, missing that thing, first cockring i ever owned and gave me many good memories in and out of the bed.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use Silicone rings for keeping me hard, on the steel ring side i have a problem, seems 45mm is too tight, hard to get on and pressure is intense and 47mm feels too loose, when flacid it can fall off when sitting. But when hard, i find the weight of my 47mm steel ring much arousing = keeps me hard with the feeling, thought of it and play whats going on.

Testing is the key, also had leather strap from COLT with many clips for different sizeing years ago but lost/had it stolen, missing that thing, first cockring i ever owned and gave me many good memories in and out of the bed.
Yeh the leather strap you can adjust is awesome and so sexy to look at and fuck with. Right about the bigger ring, I have a wide one and love the feeling of it pulling my cock and balls down -reminds me all day I have a cock that in need of being serviced

BigRedBen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeh the leather strap you can adjust is awesome and so sexy to look at and fuck with. Right about the bigger ring, I have a wide one and love the feeling of it pulling my cock and balls down -reminds me all day I have a cock that in need of being serviced
If i remember correctly, my 45mm Ring is 90g and my 47mm is closer to 150g-180g, that thing is heavy and feels heavenly on.