cock ring help

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by 2003gq, Mar 16, 2005.

1. 2003gq

2003gq New Member

so i was at a sex store the other day and bought a cock ring that was 1.5 in in diameter. When i got home i tried it on, but found out that it was way to small; my cock turned purple. After doing research i foiund out that to find the right size u r supposed to measure around the area that the ring would go and dive that number by 3. I am 9 inches around, so divided by three equalls 3. I cannot find any cock rings that are three inches in diameter. does anyone have any recomendations.

Also, I hear of people wearing cock rings to push their cocks out to make a bulge. how does that work. I thought you were only supposed to wear them for like 30 minutes max.

Thanks

2. stiphphiphatumus

Albums:
    uhgh!
    that must have hurt!
    anyways, the hardware store has a variety of metal rings there. not really recommended, but they can do the job, and they're cheap. plus, if they don't work, you can make them into windchimes or something. great for keys too.
    the half hour is probably while erect, they reduce bloodflow, so keep it limited. don't want to be killin' anything, eh?

3. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Try www// circledserpents.com for more information and see what the man has to say.

I found the size of ring that I needed in a harness supply (tack) shop, for a great deal $$$$ less.

Good Luck.....

blackwood

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    And I have read reports that one can also find appropriate sized rings in the Bath department. The are called shower curtain rings/holders. Any circle should work. As we all know the shower curtain ring can snap apart, so be careful when placing the ring on because they could pinch.

Sex toys can be found in a lot of places, we just have to use our brain!!!

5. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

I checked an "adult products" catalog and 2.5, indeed, seems to be the largest available in a real cock ring. While searching the hardware store or tack shop for a "found" or make do ring seems to be your only option remember quality will probably be poor for something you want to wear on your body. It will probably be plated with a thin layer of chrome and have a more or less obvious weld point, both of which could affect the comfort.

Have you considered a custom made leather cockring? A good leather shop will make one to your design, and don't worry, they probably have been asked to make even odder items. The larger cities will have a leather shop that specializes in items of a sexual nature. Come to think of it its probably within the abilities of an amateur leather worker. And its much easier to put on and take off!

As for a cock ring enhancing your bulge a fairly LOOSE cockring will prevent your balls from drawing up in your body because of temperature changes, mood changes, or activities. It will probably "fluff" up your dick too. If your balls are forced out and you cock rests on them the whole package will produce a more noticable bulge particulaly if you freeball. I've done this for several hours with no problem.

6. indianaman_04

indianaman_04 New Member

I've read where you shouldn't wear one for more than 30 minutes to an hour. So, to say it is okay to wear all day under clothing, I would not recommend unless it is a looser one. Not worth the risk to me. I have worn one for an hour or so then taken it off for an hour or two than put it back on for another hour or two.

7. D_Stavelay Strappon

D_Stavelay Strappon New Member

Anything more than 15 minutes would concern me. :eek:

8. Awesum9

Awesum9 New Member

Albums:

Anything more than 15 minutes would concern me. :eek:
    [post=291598]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

9. Awesum9

Awesum9 New Member

Albums:
    [Check around some web sites and adult sex stores there are a number of leather cock straps around with snaps that make them very adjustable. I wear one around my balls and cock. Th strap measures 12 inches long. You may also want to buy an adjustable leather arm band and cut off the excess length. Good Luck! There are not many as big as I am but I found a strap that works for me.

10. Imported

Gold Member

11. one1ballreilly

one1ballreilly New Member

Albums:
    Try your local pet store for a "puppy collar" - these are made out of plaited dacron with a buckle that just goes through the material. They're nice and soft and are infinitely adjustable. Just the thing to go around cock & balls for the well endowed. Mine was a special case with 500ccs of silicone in my sack, which does mean that there's a little bit more to go aroung than with most guys.
    Paul

12. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Okay--can someone explain to me the purpose , efffects and advantages of the cock ring. Seriously wondering as I have no point of reference for this. Thanks.

13. one1ballreilly

one1ballreilly New Member

Albums:
    1) It helps keep your penis "semi-hard" all the time, and for those of us who have difficulty keeping an erection (due to age, infirmity or surgery) helps keep it stiff; and
    2) Worn looser, over both penis and scrotum, it pushes your whole package forward, making more of what you have.
    Hope that helps.
    I never needed such aids until my run-in with cancer. Now I don't need it because I've gone for a more permanent solution.
    Paul

14. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Thanks forthe info. I was always curious about that.

15. Imported

Gold Member

ravenously:
    wow, I feel your pain. :wow: I'm nowhere near 9 inches around and I wouldn't have a prayer of getting 1.5 in dia around me. I personnaly have had the same problem and eventualy just gave up trying to find one that fits. I'm 6.25 inches around and I can't quite fit in a two inche diameter.

16. okdude77

okdude77 New Member

Hey guys. I am a huge fan of cockrings. I started out with rubber and leather to get an idea of what size fit the best. I knew if they were too tight and I swelled up and couldn't remove them, I could at least cut them off. Once I got an idea of what fit me best, I transitioned to metal. From there, I ended up with some awesome stainless steel rings. If you become a real ring enthusiast, stainless stell is the only way to go. (Some cheaper metal rings are plated with chrome, and believe it or not, with lots of wear the chrome will wear off leaving the inferior--and rougher--metal below. I don't know about you, but I don't want anything rough around my shit.) Stainless steel rings are durable and easy to clean. I erred on just a bit larger than I thought I needed, which I think is especially helpful if you like to wear all day. I can say from experience that I have worn them all day with no problems at all. I wear them more for decoration than for any enhancement, though, so if you wear them tighter to help get you up, you would probably want to stick with the half hour thing.

Here's a shameless plug (but I have no financial interest in the company). Underguy is a cool store in Tulsa with hot undies and custom made stainless steel rings. The guys there are the coolest, and they have helped a lot of guys get what they need. Check them out at Underguy.com. They would be happy to talk to you on the phone, and I am sure they can help you with any sizing questions you may have. I can vouch for their quality and service. And the best thing is they have awesome prices for their handmade rings. I'm talking in the $30-$40 range for something that will last your entire life. They ship anywhere you want, and you can see pics of their models on their website. I have several of their rings, and I am 100% satisfied. Might be a good place to start if you are serious about rings.

Oklahoma Bill

17. bif9x65

bif9x65 New Member

I use two: The most comfortable is a piece of tubing that is held in place by a small round wooden nut. This I bought from a x-rated video store. The tubing is like surgical rubber--could easily be replaced with any length.

The other is a web wrist watch band with a velcro fastener. Not as comfortable as #1 but easy to put on and get off.

18. D_MisterBates

D_MisterBates New Member

whoa, cockrings aside, ive really been wanting stainless steel FINGER rings like the one on that underguy site. I'd make a 2 hour drive for that :p (i live near fayetteville AR)

edit: and on topic, i have a leather strap with a button snap that came off of a knife i used to have, it was a little small but i got it wet and stretched it untill it was sutiable, and the cool thing is its all black and chrome.. professional looking. also someting that works really well is a velcro cable tie, usualyl all smooth or fuzzy except for the gripping end, wich should never touch you anyway. it might take some trial and error before you know what is good for you or not, but you get infinate adjustment room. depending on how much erection enhancement you want.

19. okdude77

okdude77 New Member

did any of you guys get one of the spexton rings i recommended? if so, how are they working out for you???

20. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Can someone like, explain the point to cock rings? Like, what does it do?

Draft saved Draft deleted