Cock Ring Help?

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I've never bought a cock ring before. I dont even know what to look for in them or the best to buy or whatever. I was thinking it would be fun to wear one all day to see if I get any attention from it, but again I dont know what to buy. So, what should I buy or look for to show off a bit on a daily basis that's safe, comfortable and gives a good show?

-B

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go with the neoprene cock rings, though I don't wear them all day long. They are softer and stretchy and easy to get on and off.

You could try a three or five snap leather cock ring as a good starting point. That way it is adjustable and you can easily get out of it when/if it starts to hurt.

andynctx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have over two dozen cock rings, straps and stretchers made in a variety of materials. Leather, neoprene, latex, metal, silicone and even carved bone...

Anything tight is impossibly uncomfortable, and probably unsafe to wear for prolonged periods of time.

For daily, all day wear I use metal cock rings in the 2" to 2 1/8" diameter range. They feel good, the weight and slight pressure makes them noticable to the wearer, and depending on the thickness they can make your package bulge a bit. These are easier to put on than they look, especially if they're sized right. Measure around the base of your cock, behind the balls using a piece of string - mark where the two ends come together, then measure the distance between the marks. Take that measurement and divide by 3.14 (pi). This will give you the approximate diameter of the cock ring you need.

For reference, on the small side a measurement of 5 1/2" needs a cock ring that's 1 3/4" diameter. The average case is is about 6 1/4", fitting a ring that's 2" in diameter. Larger guys in the 6 5/8" range need a 2 1/8" ring. For all day use, you want a ring that fits a bit loose.

I also have a combination cock-ring/thong that's fantastic for all-day wear. Check out Koala Swim Wear, I have one literally called the "Blow Me" suit. This really enhances your gear, and is comfortable enough to wear most of a day.

Here's a metal ring for all-day wear:

Attachments

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally thought this thread was about piercings. I'm a bit let down.

Hell, I was afraid it would be, "Help, I can't get the damn thing off!!!!"

Which would be followed by, "Dude, get to a hospital, NOW! And tell them to not ask you about it..."

:biggrin1:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with others and say start out slowly carefully (epecially, if you start with metal rings). I regularly wear a metal ring, but started out with leather straps/rings until I was comfortable with knowing the appropriate size of metal rings.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with others and say start out slowly carefully (epecially, if you start with metal rings). I regularly wear a metal ring, but started out with leather straps/rings until I was comfortable with knowing the appropriate size of metal rings.

I can't recommend it, because I know it can be dangerous, but I personally like a nice tight metal cockring. Shouldn't be done, I know, but it's something I've done for years and really enjoy the weight of the metal.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear the silicone cock rings. I think that wearing them and any other cock ring type for extended periods of time is dangerous. You should wear them for a short period and take them off.

I have shaven the area around the base of my cock and balls to prevent pulling of the pubes.
They are the second easiest compared to the snap on or the velcro snap ones. The metal and silicone ones are easier to clean. Warm soapy water. Rinse and dry.

I don't use anymore gummy style cock rings. I have destroyed many of them with my girth size. And having sex with them--you can forget about them. They will wear out.

I have a photo example of the cock rings I have. Plus, a nifty idea for disguising them by making a keyring bauble for a carabiner clip style key ring holder.

andynctx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what are cock rings for?

A cock ring has many purposes. For some people it enhances the visual appearence of the wearer's cock and/or balls. Certain styles of cock rings/straps are designed to push the wearer's package up & out, creating a more visible bulge.

A cock ring can be used to help maintain a firm(er) erection for a longer period of time, and can also enhance the engorgement of the erect cock by restricting return circulation.

For some people, cock rings, stretchers and straps are part of the practice of CBT (cock and ball torture/torment), and similar BDSM rituals.

Lastly, a cock ring can be used as an aid in delaying orgasm - mostly a psychological, versus physiological effect.

As pointed out, used without common sense or skill, a ring can be dangerous and cause serious injury.

Reactions: 1119457

Tenderheart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what are cock rings for?
Makes the cock as erect as it can get. Looks like gonna explode. Long lasting erection to a max height. Digs deeper in a pussy. Also nice for anal as some cocks tend to soften slightly in such a tight rim asshole. Thus it will slide in and out for a great anal climax.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are quite thick then I doubt anything will fit. Be very wary. I have broke one before just trying to stretch it enough to get it on...it wasn't very flexible. Jelly ones can work but are quite tight for me.

The best I've seen for an LP is the watch strap/adjustable leather one/s. They can also come with a vibrating bullet attachment. I would get that rather than waste money on loads of other shit/inflexible/tight ones.

Having said that I don't ever use cock rings. I did try. But then I gave up. Not worth the hassle for me.

rstrnt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had sex last night wearing a cock ring for the first time. I didn't like it. Your balls get in the way ... LOL ... I took it off halfway through. Maybe if I had a ten inch cock it would be OK. It takes me too long to cum anyway, so I probably shouldn't wear one.