Cock Ring Problems

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
Whenever I put something around the base of my dick and balls my ball-sac starts turning purple-ish like no blood is going to it. But no blood is kept in the penis to keep it "plump"...what am I doing wrong?....it's like it's too tight around the balls, and too loose around the shaft!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just got my first one, about a week ago. The guy who fitted me, told me that you should be able to slip a finger, fairly easily, while limp. If it's turning colours, it sounds too tight. Purple sounds like a step towards blue, and he said, "Remember, 'blue' or 'cold' is bad. VERY bad!" Did someone help you pick the right size?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
try getting the silicone ones...the GOOD kind from pumptoys.com they are sold as stacking ball rings...but you can stretch it up and over the cock too...they aren't the cheap kind that snap in half when you stretch them...and warm to the body.

otherwise...get a leather snap or neoprene style cockring that way you can adjust it to fit just right...

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've used a metal cockring for years with no problems. I don't see how it can be tight around your sack and loose around your dick.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
try getting the silicone ones...the GOOD kind from pumptoys.com they are sold as stacking ball rings...but you can stretch it up and over the cock too...they aren't the cheap kind that snap in half when you stretch them...and warm to the body.

otherwise...get a leather snap or neoprene style cockring that way you can adjust it to fit just right...

Too many years of a love affair with my leather strap but those GumDrop nipple Cylinders look fascinating. Anyone got a spare 80 bucks lying around? :biggrin1:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with OC (and who doesnt,:biggrin1:)
The silicone type are what I opted for, and they work great.
Check out my gallery to see for yourself.
Good luck!

Gosh, I couldnt notice any ring with all that THICKNESS goin on....

I am feeling flushed....Whew !!!!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How do you measure for the right size??
Well, I got a nice brushed stainless steel ring, and the guy who fitted me, said that you should be able to slide your fingertip easily in and out of the ring (when it's on, obviously) while you're still limp. No idea where you're from, but it you can find an adult shop of some sort, it seems daunting at first, but really, they're usually more than happy to help. Here in L.A. there's always the Pleasure Chest. I got mine down in San Diego, at Pleasures and Treasures. The guy that fit me was awesome, and totally put me at ease. He was professional, without being overly clinical, and really sweet about helping me, and making me feel comfortable.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i heard cock rings are bad very bad for u but u decide for your self they can ruin you for life
A generic ring shouldn't be any problem, if it's the right size. Well, a metal one, anyway. I can see how a tight rubber one might cause some problems, but again, I think if it's worn properly...

Somewhat related... I have absolutely no idea about things like ball-stretchers, and their long-term effects, but perhaps someone here can shed some light on those. There's no way that I could wear one, but while I was buying my ring, a friend bought a heavy stretcher. Do stretchers cause any issues? Fertility? Etc?

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Cock rings it does take a bit of time for your body to get used to wearing them, start with a larger one than you need, it might slip off and gradually go smaller, or use an adjustable leather or rubber strap or silicone ring.

After some getting used to it you'll feel naked without one on,

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The use of a cock ring will have an impact on the blood flow, that's the idea, right! In time, this may cause some side effects, including varicocele (the valves in the testicle veins get damaged, and the course of blood flow changes, causing the growth of "spaghetti veins", and pain), and that's a stiff price to pay for a stiffer dick. - If something is too tight (blue!), it's bad. Also, don't leave it for too long. Silicone one's might be the best as they do stretch.