Cock ring subsitutes?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by armanilexi, Apr 25, 2009.

1. armanilexi

armanilexi New Member

Albums:
    I'm not too familiar with cockrings. I know what they are and what they do but I'm no expert like some of you guys...lol!! If you dont have one is there anything else you can use to subsitute? Something that wont tear my shit up or dig into my skin? Does it go just at the base of your cock? Or does it have to wrap around your balls also?

2. carlton10

carlton10 Member

Well a cheap substitute is one of those cloth covered elastic bands that women use to form pigtails/ponytails. You can wrap them anywhere u want lol

3. armanilexi

armanilexi New Member

Albums:
    anywhere i want? sooooooo would that be just at the base of my cock? or over my cock and balls? whats the difference and what gives u better results?

4. carlton10

carlton10 Member

When I wear one its over my cock and balls. If I am just walking around I love the feel of a ring placed behind my cockhead

5. Big Al

Gold Member

6. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

I use a rubber band or one of the hair bands - wrap it around the base of the cock, where a cock ring normally goes. Wrap it twice. Then pull on one of the two band wraps, pull it out as far as u can - with some rubber bands I can pull it 8-10 inches. Then I wrap the pulled out part arounnd the balls as many times as I can.

Gives you a very nice pump - veins poppin, head huge. Love that feel!!!

7. sisifo

sisifo New Member

I use "o rings" they are rubber rings sold as spare parts for hydraulic hardware. they comes in almost any size. warning: these rings ate rathertough, so you need to choose carefully the size. as they are cheap, buyan assortement and beguin to try until you find one that does work. beguinalways with bigger ones and read about the care you must have using these devices.

8. D_Engaria Wideplough

use cotton strings made from old cotton tshirts. they are the best for your sking and very very confortable cos you can control the tightness!!! good luck

Draft saved Draft deleted