cock ring VERSUS shrinkage

silentc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, I've been lurking for awhile but this is my first post. So, be gentle please ;-)

I'm very much a grower and not a shower. So at the beach in swimwear I'm pretty average looking. I seriously go from about 3 inches to about 9. So, its a real big deal.

I've never tried a cock ring but I've heard they help you maintain your size without having an actual full blown erection. Is this true and would this help me maintain my size when wet/cold?

Thanks

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
C(in)2 makes speedos a swimwear with built in elastic cock rings, called Sling Support. I had to cut the sling out off mine to conserve room, but I can see how it would be helpful. I see alot fo guys at Rehoboth Beach that are wearing cock rings under their trunks. They show everything. Here is a pic of some of the undies and a pic of me in the Cin2 Speedo.

2078_l.jpg

lex8x6.jpg

silentc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey man, thanks for the reply. Those definitely feature the package, but I'm not quite fit enough for speedos. I'm looking for a way to show it off in some trunks. If I can keep even half my erect size swinging around in a pair of loose white trunks, that'd make me happy ;-)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear cock rings all the time. They will help you maintain a fuller look. Just make sure that the one you wear is not metal. Get a rubber one that will fit comfortably around your cock and balls. Wearing one will push everything forward. From time to time you will get a slight erection which is kind of cool looking.:smile:

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never worn one myself so can't speak for their success, but from my point of view, if I saw a guy on the beach, like Lex has, and it was obvious that he was wearing a cock ring, I'd not be all that impressed. So like the other posters here, I'd say that providing it was discreet (e.g. rubber) then why not?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
carter2006 said:
Never worn one myself so can't speak for their success, but from my point of view, if I saw a guy on the beach, like Lex has, and it was obvious that he was wearing a cock ring, I'd not be all that impressed. So like the other posters here, I'd say that providing it was discreet (e.g. rubber) then why not?

It's only obvious in that once you have seen how they cause your package to protrude, you can tell the difference. It can still look good. I always have to be clear when guys ask--that I do not wear cock rings under trunks or underwear--I try them sometimes when having sex, but my bulge is all natural--my balls do the work as they stay high and tight to my body.

daytimer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi silentc,
I found a :cool: speedo in 2000 at www.californiamuscle.com. called Huntsman. May not be in their cat. now, but it has an ordinary looking front, but the back piece which passes between your legs is separate and has a loop into which you put your front bits, then cover them with the front piece.
It lifts everything up so you get a good profile and is also good for a quick release!:wink: :rolleyes:

silentc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey thanks for the replies. I think I am going to go with a rubber cock ring. Sounds like it will do the trick. It sorta sucks being a grower, because I actually appear small to average in the water or when its cool. Hopefully this'll do the trick :wink: