Cock ring + warm wrap = ?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by ecchi_rebirth, Apr 27, 2009.

1. ecchi_rebirth

ecchi_rebirth New Member

So, back in Feb. this year I got myself back on a PE regimen (had tried one sometime ago but abandoned it). Currently, I use a warm wrap (Thermipaq heating pad; no, I'm not burning myself, it's warm, not hot) for 3 min. to start, then 100 regular dry jelqs, another 3 minute warm wrap, then 30 reverse grip jelqs.

Now all the above sounds fine, but I had the idea recently to start using a cockring and the warm wrap simultaneously for 10-15 min after my regular routine. It seems to be helping in all honesty, but I'd like to get opinions from those knowledgeable about PE here.

2. Big Al

Gold Member

It sounds like something that could work to your benefit. Since you have prior PE experience, you'll be able to gauge the difference that new variable makes.

3. ecchi_rebirth

ecchi_rebirth New Member

Well, my prior experience isn't vast, but I spent much of this past December and January doing research and reading on whatever I could readily find, and I'm trying to approach this carefully, but with alot of positivity and persistance.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Doing a lot of research is the way to go. If you notice a difference, please post your results here.

5. ecchi_rebirth

ecchi_rebirth New Member

Another question (may as well keep all my questions to one thread) ... I have been doing my regimen 5 days a week (Mon - Fri), and have been considering moving to 6 days week sometime around the middle of this month. Would that be too much exercise, or would it be a good idea?

6. Big Al

Gold Member

That would likely be too much, although some men can tolerate it. If you're going to do that, just make sure to note in in your journal. After a few weeks, you can refer to your journal to see if the added day has helped or not.

Draft saved Draft deleted