Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely shave here, but not just because I wear cockrings. Like the shaven look better. I do think there is an advantage though to not having a bunch of hair around your cockring, but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: thongboy

SexyRegularGuy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mistress T requires that I stay smooth she hates pubic hair on both men and woman. She also is not much into hairy men. I much prefer it I have been bald down there for most of my sexual life. Whenever I can fit it into the budget I visit a salon and get a waxed. So much better and smoother than shaving and lasts much longer. The few moments of pain are well worth the result. Cock rings look so much better and feel much more sensitive without hair down there.

D

deleted969111

I shave my cock
And balls. Don’t touch the bush.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
used to shave cock/balls for ease with ball weights. Liked the feel of smooth balls w/ or w/o weights, but these days I only seem to meet people who enjoy things natural, so that's how I'm doing it now. I think it's unkempt, but if your partner gets excited about it, then it's all good I guess.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I try to stay smooth. It's a real benefit when using metal, rubber or silicone toys, rings. No hair pulling, easy clean up.

Definitely shaved/trimmed. Shows off your jewels so much better - in more senses than one.
Agreed @cityson - and wearing rubberised rings, it reduces the tendency to get pubic hair caught up in them. I also find it hotter to see cum drizzled over smooth, bare flesh...

D

deleted1338241

i usually shave my cock and balls and the area where the ring is at, even though its not needed with metal rings I use

Reactions: Jim_kirk