cock ring wonder.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dfrois81, Apr 5, 2010.

1. dfrois81

dfrois81 New Member

i just wonder is there any side effect if putting a cock ring underneath my underwear for the whole?? i read that usually only recommend 15 to 20 mins. yet some guys wearing it for the whole day to make their bulge bigger... confused........

2. Markdarcy

Markdarcy Member

Albums:
    Your cock will turn permanently darker by wearing a cock ring that constricts your bloodflow. This is because of the lack of oxygen in the cock after 15-20 min. The guys wearing them all of the day probably dont wear them to tight.....

3. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

AHHHHH interesting, never noticed that before.

4. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

way too tight could land you in the emergency room.

5. JackPinman

JackPinman New Member

I would never wear one too long, 15 to 20 mins max.

6. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    You can use an unclipped Hardwear all day, they are malleable. Can cinch it shut just enough to plump without having blood flow constricted to a dangerous level.

7. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    It's all about blood flow. I often wear a cockring (actually two) for 12 hours a day when I am in the mood. You just have to be careful about arousal and about not being too constricted. I make certain to wear pouch underwear, and I excuse myself to go to the bathroom about once every two hours to move the rings around a bit.

8. SlickWilly

SlickWilly Member

go for the stretchy, rubber (nitrile) cock rings... more comfortable & less constrictive...

9. trshaver

trshaver Active Member

Albums:
    The best advice is get the right size. This is normally a metal ring just big enough for each ball to slip through easily. i wear mine most days.

Never had any problems.

10. F_Man

Gold Member

Albums:
    Even with a flexible ring made of rubber, wearing one for extended periods, you risk getting varicocele in the long run :eek::mad: I seriously don't recommend that.

11. D_Eddie Withagun

D_Eddie Withagun New Member

I very recently left mine on, one morning after sex.

I wore it in the shower and then out to work. And then when I went out that Friday night I kept it on.

With it on, I felt very subtly erotic and powerful. Men usually get semi's during the day without noticing too much. This makes you notice and reminds you of your masculine power.

It was also very loose. be safe

12. mateo25

mateo25 New Member

Albums:
    The Chocolate Capital of The World, With My Man...
    i wear a head ring that fits right behind my cock head without falling off some days... the ewight is nice, makes you aware of just how much your cock moves throughout the day. i also wear an "unclipped" hardwear, as SyddyKitty said, and it keeps the boys pulled up and doesnt constrict, so its safe. and as fullyfed said, you are acutely aware of your semis throughout the day.... makes you fell masculine and powerful. its nice. just makes sure it doesnt constrict and that you dont over do it if feel tight at all. BE careful and if your not sure remove it.

13. lvrss

lvrss Member

Albums:
    I just diagnosed with Varicocele. Very painful. i use cock rings a lot and use metal to hair bands, but had a problem with getting the right size, most are too tight. Ive woken up in the morning to find them still on, "Alcohol!". not sure if this was the cause. But damn ive been in pain for two weeks. just referred to urologist today after ultrasound results. Loks like minor outpatient surgury or medication treatment.

14. Stealth2xflaccid

Stealth2xflaccid Active Member

Albums:
    Stealth ia an adjustable stretch fabric c-ring that is designed to be worn all day... with the added bonus of penis sheath with silicon ring to extend the length of the flaccid with added girth too.

check it out here.. Stealth Innerwear

15. rollerboy

rollerboy New Member

Albums:
    A really good "ring" is actually an adjustable sport watch band by Speidel in fabric--comes in several widths and is quite confortable when worn all day.

Draft saved Draft deleted