cock ring wonder.

dfrois81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i just wonder is there any side effect if putting a cock ring underneath my underwear for the whole?? i read that usually only recommend 15 to 20 mins. yet some guys wearing it for the whole day to make their bulge bigger... confused........

Markdarcy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your cock will turn permanently darker by wearing a cock ring that constricts your bloodflow. This is because of the lack of oxygen in the cock after 15-20 min. The guys wearing them all of the day probably dont wear them to tight.....

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
It's all about blood flow. I often wear a cockring (actually two) for 12 hours a day when I am in the mood. You just have to be careful about arousal and about not being too constricted. I make certain to wear pouch underwear, and I excuse myself to go to the bathroom about once every two hours to move the rings around a bit.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even with a flexible ring made of rubber, wearing one for extended periods, you risk getting varicocele in the long run :eek::mad: I seriously don't recommend that.

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
I very recently left mine on, one morning after sex.

I wore it in the shower and then out to work. And then when I went out that Friday night I kept it on.

With it on, I felt very subtly erotic and powerful. Men usually get semi's during the day without noticing too much. This makes you notice and reminds you of your masculine power.

It was also very loose. be safe

mateo25

Sexy Member
Media
The Chocolate Capital of The World, With My Man...
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i wear a head ring that fits right behind my cock head without falling off some days... the ewight is nice, makes you aware of just how much your cock moves throughout the day. i also wear an "unclipped" hardwear, as SyddyKitty said, and it keeps the boys pulled up and doesnt constrict, so its safe. and as fullyfed said, you are acutely aware of your semis throughout the day.... makes you fell masculine and powerful. its nice. just makes sure it doesnt constrict and that you dont over do it if feel tight at all. BE careful and if your not sure remove it.

lvrss

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just diagnosed with Varicocele. Very painful. i use cock rings a lot and use metal to hair bands, but had a problem with getting the right size, most are too tight. Ive woken up in the morning to find them still on, "Alcohol!". not sure if this was the cause. But damn ive been in pain for two weeks. just referred to urologist today after ultrasound results. Loks like minor outpatient surgury or medication treatment.

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i just wonder is there any side effect if putting a cock ring underneath my underwear for the whole?? i read that usually only recommend 15 to 20 mins. yet some guys wearing it for the whole day to make their bulge bigger... confused........

Stealth ia an adjustable stretch fabric c-ring that is designed to be worn all day... with the added bonus of penis sheath with silicon ring to extend the length of the flaccid with added girth too.

check it out here.. Stealth Innerwear

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A really good "ring" is actually an adjustable sport watch band by Speidel in fabric--comes in several widths and is quite confortable when worn all day.