cock ring

arniet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
looking for most comfortable cock ring.. heard neoprene are great but hard to find. also really want cock ring with anal lock but don't want steel as prefer silicone or comparable. also hard to find unless in u.k. also do ball stretchers do much? all help appreciated!

3floors

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Neoprene is good and silicone is even softer and comfortable. look on mr. S leather
they have a huge selection. They are located in San Francisco.

There are also leather cock rings, acrylic, adjustable.

The silicone ones stretch a bit and the neoprene ones stretch a bit, but you have to know your size or inside diameter.

arniet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
where do i find a ring with an anal lock... looks comfortable but dont want metal... thanks

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
looking for most comfortable cock ring.. heard neoprene are great but hard to find. also really want cock ring with anal lock but don't want steel as prefer silicone or comparable. also hard to find unless in u.k. also do ball stretchers do much? all help appreciated!

Avoid neoprene- many people have allergic skin reactions to neoprene.

For rubber- silicone is best-
but I can tell you that, unless you shave or trim very short down there, the rubber cock-rings are the WORST... they yank hair out.

A properly sized steel ring is fantastic- especially those with an oval cross section... but be sure its stainless... steel and chromed steel are troublesome.

For steel try this
Hard Sex Toys - Cockring with Anal Lock
Mister B Wholesale & Internet - Catalogue - FAT STEM COCKRING ANALLOCK 6 CM BALL (564040)

for vinyl- this one has the lock looking like a dick
Ballcock Anal Lock Cockring - Toys - Recon UK, Europe, USA and Canada.

or these Butt Plug Anal Lock : Hitch Silicone Cock Ring Butt Plug
Butt Plug Anal Lock with Cock Ring : Gear Cock Lock

And ball stretchers are fantastic, I won't have sex without them...
My faves are the lead shot filled leather wraps.

If you go for steel- make sure they are stainless and have a RADIUSED internal edge.

Last edited: