Cock ring

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: I am positive I have a 'venous leak', that primarily affects the head of my penis. I generally have a fairly large head when I hold the blood in there, but it rapidly subsides as soon as I let go. Chicks need big heads to orgasm and I need mine for confidence, and generally for a harder cock (it goes quite soft when I let go)

Therefore I want a cock ring, which I have read are relatively safe as long as I don't keep it on too long, and doctors even prescribe them for those with a condition such as mine.

So what are my options here? I really don't want to wreck the mood of sex by stopping and putting on a ring (I know you must stop to put a condom on anyway, but I don't want to stop and explain why I'm using a ring...), so is there such a thing as one I can wear when flaccid that will slightly expand as I get an erection, but still remain tight enough to keep the blood in, and then retract again as my cock goes soft and go back to a comfortable loose fit. I am sure there must be rings of this nature and if there isn't surely it would not be hard to design one. So just any experience with rings/advice/general discussion would be great, thanks so much

2. D_Bud_Hurt

D_Bud_Hurt New Member

Yeah, they have all kinds of very soft 'thick' pliable rings now, which you can wear throughout the day. They have a cyberskin saturn cockring, that is kind of like a tube. Something that is at least a half inch thick and very soft that gives will allow you longer wearing time with moving it a bit every hour or so. Depends on what all you are wanting them for. They have many brands and designs now.

3. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: Since I'm currently single I just want one I can put on before I go out on weekends clubbing etc so its there and ready.

4. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Stop in at your nearest "quickie mart" and pick up one of those ever so popular rubber, cause of the day, charity wrist bands in the "kids" size. Makes a great cockring, stretches, moves with you and doesn't over-restrict. Of course, if you have a truly remarkable package, go with an adult wrist band. Cheap disposable and if you get the Lance Armstrong model, which says "Live Strong"...it's sort of amusing.

5. okdude77

okdude77 New Member

If you get a properly sized metal ring, you can wear it all the time. Since it never retracts or expants, you get one that is loose/comfortable flaccid that is restrictive erect. Once you shoot ur load, you go soft and it's all comfy again. I have found with the rubber/stretchy ones, there is always some restriction that I do not find comfortable--and I think that's what the docs mean when they say they should not be worn all the time.

As always, I recommend stainless steel. They are relatively inexpensive considering they will last you a lifetime. There is no plating to wear off. They are easy to clean and maintain, and they look fucking hot. Mine is from a place in Tulsa that does custom rings. I highly recommend them as they work with you to get the best fit. They are fair as can be, and they will make sure you are 100% satisfied. They are available at www.underguy.com. As always, I want to let you know I am not affiliated with them in any way. I am just a very happy customer. They also have a great selection of underwear, lube (they have me a sample of Gun Oil and I am hooked), and finger rings some LPSG members have really liked. Give em a look. I am attaching a pic of me in one of their rings.

Click here for the pic.

6. okdude77

okdude77 New Member

I'm too much of a grower to wear a head ring like you talk about. However, one of the UnderGuy owners wears one at times. Seems to work well for him without a piercing. He's the one in the demo video on their site.

7. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: Thanks for the advice. I would never consider a piercing, I just want something that will give enough pressure for my head to remain full. I can get hard alright, it is just keeping the head full, especially when lying back that can be a problem. I just want something that will give similar pressure to that of my hand, nothing extreme.

Dream item would be something that I can somehow wear when flaccid that will cause no damage, then expand with my cock as it gets erect - giving it just enough pressure to keep the blood in there and penis head nice and full. Every and any suggestion is greatly appreciated though!

8. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

You could also consider an adustable cock ring (leather with snaps) or C-IN-2 underwear with sling support (a built-in elastic cock ring). I was recently given a pair of swin trunks with this feature and while the sling was uncomfortable for me to wear as a part of the speedo, I cut it out and it would make a fine (and comfy) cock ring.

9. Tom12inch

Tom12inch Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I found that pet collars can make a great "cock ring" too. They are available in all kinds of sizes and easily adjustable. Also easy to take off whenever you want to. And you can easily buy them at pet stores or maybe even supermarkets.

Cobalt Blue likes this.
  10. orbit03

orbit03 Member

Another easy source for a ring is to go to the hardware store and see what kind of o-rings they have in stock. You can get a nice sized one for less than a dollar. Just get the thicker sized o-rings, they are more comfortable. They are also stretchy enough that you can get them off even if you are erect. I don't know if should wear them all day, but they are something to check out.

11. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    I went to tack shop to get mine I got a 2 3/4 dia" and its made of stainless and fits nice and snug...Picture of me wearing it in my album....Jose'Latinoboy9

12. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
  13. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: I have ended up purchasing a kind skinny buckled leather strap, that I think (although I wil consult a doctor) I will be able to wear for hours at a time if I buckle it on very loosely at the base for flaccid wear. I also got a rubber one with some give to try out aswell. I ended up buying from 'Sax Leather'. Thanks for the advice

14. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Once in a while, I use a leather strap with snaps on it. When I'm fucking and my dick is really getting engorged, I can easily yank it off. Easy on, easy off.

15. bif9x65

bif9x65 New Member

I use a web wrist watch band with a velcro fastener around the base & balls.

sometimes at the same time i use a piece of surgical rubber & wooden knot cock-ring I bought from a local adult video store.

both work like champs! Easy to put on and quick to get off.

bif

16. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I want to get a cockring but I an not sure if there is different sizes or how to buy one anybody if you know how to select the right one can you give me some tips

17. BrynB

BrynB Member

Albums:
    To the OP - you've had it a few days now so has it helped or made a difference?

18. Kenn

Kenn New Member

Albums:
    Cockrings are sized by inside diameter, and are worn around the base of your cock with balls also through the ring. As for which size is right for you, depends on thickness mostly. I would suggest buying a few cheap metal rings, regular kind, not too expensive, and seeing what size fits you best. They are generally sold in increments of 3/4 inch diameter. The more expensive larger metal rings are generally in 1/8 increments, so you can get a more precise fit. The cheap rings should give you an idea before you spend more money.

Kenn

19. zboy1981

zboy1981 New Member

TWO WORDS>>>>> MAGIC RING!!!! they come in a squishy pink two pack. . They are so great.

20. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5:
    They haven't actually arrived yet, I am expecting to receive them tomorrow - I will let you know.

Draft saved Draft deleted