Cock ring

Kenn

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Kenn+Sep 2 2005, 03:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenn &#064; Sep 2 2005, 03:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-horny6.5@Sep 2 2005, 02:15 AM
Well I want to get a cockring but I an not sure if there is different sizes or how to buy one anybody if you know how to select the right one can you give me some tips
[post=339993]Quoted post[/post]​

Cockrings are sized by inside diameter, and are worn around the base of your cock with balls also through the ring. As for which size is right for you, depends on thickness mostly. I would suggest buying a few cheap metal rings, regular kind, not too expensive, and seeing what size fits you best. They are generally sold in increments of 3/4 inch diameter. The more expensive larger metal rings are generally in 1/8 increments, so you can get a more precise fit. The cheap rings should give you an idea before you spend more money.

Kenn
[post=340123]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Sorry, meant to say the cheaper metal rings are sold generally in increments of 1/4 inch diameter.

Kenn

intheloop

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Aug 24 2005, 11:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Aug 24 2005, 11:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-7x5.5@Aug 24 2005, 10:49 PM
Since I&#39;m currently single I just want one I can put on before I go out on weekends clubbing etc so its there and ready.
[post=337776]Quoted post[/post]​

Stop in at your nearest "quickie mart" and pick up one of those ever so popular rubber, cause of the day, charity wrist bands in the "kids" size. Makes a great cockring, stretches, moves with you and doesn&#39;t over-restrict. Of course, if you have a truly remarkable package, go with an adult wrist band. Cheap disposable and if you get the Lance Armstrong model, which says "Live Strong"...it&#39;s sort of amusing.
[post=337785]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I use a One Campaign (www.one.org) Large wristband. :bounce:

BrynB

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmm, I see 7x5.5 has unregistered from the site.
Does anyone keep in contact with him off board?

I&#39;m not asking so I can get in touch but it would be nice to know the guy is ok because this problem was getting him down far more than he was letting on here.

7x5.5

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by BrynB@Sep 6 2005, 12:29 PM
Hmmm, I see 7x5.5 has unregistered from the site.
Does anyone keep in contact with him off board?

I&#39;m not asking so I can get in touch but it would be nice to know the guy is ok because this problem was getting him down far more than he was letting on here.
[post=341024]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for caring - I unregsitered cause I have shitloads of school work and internet can be a distraction - I have actually quit all the forums I&#39;m on.

But I HAD to come back and say how awesome these rings are. Fucking unbelievable I&#39;m so happy&#33; Both my leather and rubber one perform equally, but I am preferring the rubber one as it takes up next to no space on my shaft. previously my erections would lose their angle almost as soon as touch was released, and the head would lose size. Now I let go all I want...and look down, seeing this bulging, rigid dick&#33; It stays like this with no stimulation, and the ring is not even tight&#33; All I neded was that very slight pressure at the base...its incredible the difference its made I&#39;m just so happy. Girth is also bigger, but I think this is just because previously when I measured as I got the tape around my dick would start to go down. Now I can take all the time I want, and the reading is a clear 5.75 - 6". It also looks better, more veiny and &#39;strong&#39;..but not deformed or anything as I wear it pretty loosely as I said before. These are just an added bonuses as didn&#39;t care about size or look - I just wanted the head of my dick to stay engorged, and maintain angle without stimulation. It does this now, and so much more&#33; I reccomend these to everyone, fantastic&#33;

I remember a poster called I think Mordecai17 or something who had a somewhat similar problem to me but worse. Try a rubber cock ring man it could make a WORLD of difference.

Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention 2 more things...the orgasms are now incredible. Before sure it felt really good..but now they are intense, I lose sense of what&#39;s going on around me competely and just shake...its amazing. I also shoot a lot further too. This is by far the best 4 dollars I have ever spent in my life lol

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
I found that pet collars can make a great "cock ring" too. They are available in all kinds of sizes and easily adjustable. Also easy to take off whenever you want to. And you can easily buy them at pet stores or maybe even supermarkets.
Now that I'd like to see around your giant penis!