Cock ring

D_Juan_Grande

Account Disabled
Media
I heard metal ones can result in emergency room treatment. Rubber must be more flexible. How do you put one on. Im sorry if i seem a little stupid but I have never done this

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
rubber or leather. Metal can be too tight and constraining and potentially dangerous. I had a metal cock ring and on several occasions, I put it on when I was soft, then got a killer erection. Well my cock turned a not so healthy shade of purple, and I couldn't get it off. I ended up having to soak my cock and balls in cold water and grease it up with olive oil to get that fucker off. I thought i was going to have to go to the hospital to get it off. Needless to say, I threw that son of a bitch away as soon as I got it off my cock

Media
Metal cock rings are risky, however with the PROPER fit using them can be just as safe as say a rubber cock rings. Most sites will offer some sort of guide for choosing the proper size to suit your needs.

I own a leather one that has metal snaps for varying sizes. I keep it clean and use it quite often. I never owned one until a couple months ago and decided to try it. The restriction is a turn on for me.

Good luck.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rubber or leather. Metal can be too tight and constraining and potentially dangerous. I had a metal cock ring and on several occasions, I put it on when I was soft, then got a killer erection. Well my cock turned a not so healthy shade of purple, and I couldn't get it off. I ended up having to soak my cock and balls in cold water and grease it up with olive oil to get that fucker off. I thought i was going to have to go to the hospital to get it off. Needless to say, I threw that son of a bitch away as soon as I got it off my cock

How embarassing that would have been:biggrin1:

On the other hand, i'd love to be the doctor who helped you out. I might have made you harder. I'd have the ER laughing at you all night:rolleyes:

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ive wanted one for a few weeks now - just don't wanna walk into the store looking like a moron. are the rubber ones size-specific? or more of a one kind fits all?

fcnate

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't wear my rings too much, but I have hall all types. For me, width is more important than the material. I have worn thin metal & silicone, but they cut down into my skin too much. Wider rings don't do that to me.

I like my metal rings the best. One is a little larger which I use during sex; the other I wear under my clothes when I don't expect to get a large erection. Properly fit, they feel the best for me. They can be difficult to take off when you have a chubby or are erect.

I quite wearing my leather one with the snaps. Sometimes I would pinch myself while snapping and the end of the leather under the straps wears down into my skin.

My favorite lately is made from neaprine. It is wide, flexible, doesn't cut into my skin, and is easy to take off when erect.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
start with the cheap rubber/silcone one...some have rubber nubs that are a bit of a thrill for the lady...lube up your unit and stretch it on...i prefer mine all the way to the stomach wall..but have seen and tried the full balls/cock type...they tend to hold back the shoot and thrill of the climax...but beware..your ccock can get used to the tight ness ..you really do not want to make it a habit and then need it everytime...i consider it s special occation...try the vibrating type...she will enjoy it also...and i seen them at walmart...

lokiau

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have read that in San Fran the ambulance service has a code for cock ring accedents, because they are so prevelent, the same as they would for heart attacks.

Dont put anything around your cock that you cant get off with the use of skissors

davefox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine is a thin, but fairly thick, somewhat elastic strap with Velcro. I can adjust it very subtly to just the right pressure. It's not showy so it doesn't detract from my package.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard metal ones can result in emergency room treatment. Rubber must be more flexible. How do you put one on. Im sorry if i seem a little stupid but I have never done this
How to put on a metal cockring:
First slip one ball through the ring. Then slip the second ball through. Then slip the shaft of your cock through and snug the ring down. To remove it, do it in reverse. A properly fitting metal cockring should be snug when you are flaccid...you should just be able to slip a finger through. The locla salesman at the adult store near me was Very helpful in making sure i had a proper fit....he actually came into the dressing room and helpe me put rings on until we found one that fit. Then he sucked me off..:cool:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D

deleted3272

I was wanted to try them but was worried about metal ones so I got some rubber ones, Xl lex steele brand. arent that xl though:rolleyes:

DallasMarine

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have both. I like the metal better. The fun part is finding a hot guy to fit you and make sure they fit right. A couple of friends had a little too much to drink at dinner one night and decided to go to The Eagle. Went upstairs to look around in the gift shop. A couple of us decided to buy cock rings. Couple of guys hit their knees and took turns giving me a blow job. Fun night had by all.

• Love
Reactions: Bluto.The.Terrible