Cock rings and large testicles

Zottig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This isn't so much a large penis issue as it is a large testicle issue. I am a modest 7" but fairly thick, and I am distinctly a grower (so it's pretty much out of the way when not in use.)

The issue is that I can't find a cock ring that will work on me. I want a metal one, but can't fit my testicles in and have it be tight enough to provide any snugness when erect.

Am I just stuck with rubber or similar ones?

Zottig

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This isn't so much a large penis issue as it is a large testicle issue. I am a modest 7" but fairly thick, and I am distinctly a grower (so it's pretty much out of the way when not in use.)

The issue is that I can't find a cock ring that will work on me. I want a metal one, but can't fit my testicles in and have it be tight enough to provide any snugness when erect.

Am I just stuck with rubber or similar ones?

Zottig
I have big nuts too. Of course you can use a metal cockring. You just have to put it on properly. First you slip 1 ball through, and then the second ball. Once both balls are in you slip the shaft of your penis throught and then snug it down at te base of your penis.......getting it off you do the same in reverse.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have big nuts too. Of course you can use a metal cockring. You just have to put it on properly. First you slip 1 ball through, and then the second ball. Once both balls are in you slip the shaft of your penis throught and then snug it down at te base of your penis.......getting it off you do the same in reverse.

Exactly Indy, I was gonna give him the same advise, since thats what I do. But I do like my Big balls. :tongue:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my hardwear.com....i have the 3 set combo...yes they work...kind of a bit of work..use a bit of lube...does take the impulse out of sex...but you will stand taller and firmer...and squirt like never before...

Warlock08

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I bought a metal ring today....I used the medium ring. I put it on exactly as Industrialsize said above. I did use coconut oil as well....cuase I regularly shave the area.