Cock rings and sensitive balls

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love wearing a cockring for sex, but it has to be the leather type with snaps. My balls are so sensitive, it's painful to put on a solid metal ring and a nightmare to take off! Even rubber rings are tough to get off. One slip and it squeezes, pinches or hits the balls. I have one of those oxballs rings with a cock ring and ball stretcher (the small stretcher model). I can get it on but the same issues taking it off.

Anyone else in a similar situation. My partner has big low hangers that are made of steel. Nothing hurts them!

tubabate

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My parter is the same as you. His balls are so big and heavy (which i love) and need lots of support. Even the thought of putting a ring on makes his balls ache.

On the other hand, I've never found a cockring I didnt like!

Reactions: Novaboy

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have very sensitive balls too. Leather snap cockrings are easiest and most comfortable, but there's nothing like a wide, heavy stainless steel ring. One ball at a time, then a lubed flaccid dick gets me in. Getting out is the process in reverse.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have very sensitive balls too. Leather snap cockrings are easiest and most comfortable, but there's nothing like a wide, heavy stainless steel ring. One ball at a time, then a lubed flaccid dick gets me in. Getting out is the process in reverse.

I'm afraid of getting stuck and then a trip to the Emergency Ward!

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[QUOTE="cockydude2018, post: 7743379, member: 1086720"...One ball at a time, then a lubed flaccid dick gets me in. Getting out is the process in reverse.[/QUOTE]
That is the process I always seem to hear. I just cannot make it work for me, me willie just doesn't fold like that.
For me, cock in, loose scrotum through, pop in a ball, any other loose skin, pop the other ball through & done. And no it's not a hard forced "POP" the ball through, just a little coax & it takes the leap into the ring. :--) Removal is reverse, I always find removal much easier. It's like I convince everyone to play along putting the ring on, but we're all on the same team taking it off.

Reactions: cockydude2018

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to wear the stretchy rubber cockings around my balls, sometimes when moving around there can be a pinch, so lubing up with lotion or abalone helps to keep the skin supple and moist lessening any pinching. When wearing a metal cockring I use the same method and have fewer issues with any pain or pinching.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the standard way to put a metal cock ring on is one ball through at a time then bend your flaccid cock through. That's how I've always done it. If I put my cock in first, my balls are too big to fit past my cock.

AboveAvNurse

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First time I put a metal cock ring on it was like a “ all the sudden rock hard boner” almost to the point it was too hard. Lmao I didn’t know how the hell I would take it off so I just jerked it, as fast as I could, to just cum. Then the boner went away.

I was relieved thought inwoukd have to go to the doctors to get it off lmao

Reactions: sim_8701