Cock Rings? At least that's what I think they are!

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry if I come across naive. But I've noticed in some of the pics guys post that they have a ring around their dicks and sometimes around their balls. What is this in aid of? Does it help with the appearance of the true size of the penis? I've used something similar but with a clitoral stimulator on it to give my wife more pleasure.

Sorry if it a stupid question.

Thanks

D

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry if I come across naive. But I've noticed in some of the pics guys post that they have a ring around their dicks and sometimes around their balls. What is this in aid of? Does it help with the appearance of the true size of the penis? I've used something similar but with a clitoral stimulator on it to give my wife more pleasure.

Sorry if it a stupid question.

Thanks

D

Diesel,
the main reason for a cock ring is to more fully engorge your penis with blood for as long as you leave it on. Fully engorged it will appear larger (well, thicker anyway). The very nice side effect is it also helps a man delay his ejaculation and more fully enjoy what I call "mini" orgasms PLUS your final Big O will be stronger and your ejaculation will be more forceful and more pleasurable. Enjoy! :smile:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
You're not naive at all, mate! I'm one of those guys. Cock ring is exactly what it's called. Since they restrict as you get hard and keep the blood in your cock, some guys use them as erection aids. They also tend to keep you at your "best". But I think they just look sexy and add to the overall experience.

No question is dumb at LPSG. :smile:

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're not naive at all, mate! I'm one of those guys. Cock ring is exactly what it's called. Since they restrict as you get hard and keep the blood in your cock, some guys use them as erection aids. They also tend to keep you at your "best". But I think they just look sexy and add to the overall experience.

No question is dumb at LPSG. :smile:

Thanks for the positive response!

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Diesel,
the main reason for a cock ring is to more fully engorge your penis with blood for as long as you leave it on. Fully engorged it will appear larger (well, thicker anyway). The very nice side effect is it also helps a man delay his ejaculation and more fully enjoy what I call "mini" orgasms PLUS your final Big O will be stronger and your ejaculation will be more forceful and more pleasurable. Enjoy! :smile:

Thanks for the info!!!

MistressDD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriend uses one every now and then. It engorges your penis and allows you to hold your erection a little longer, making that final moment of climax, so much more intense. I often question him with his actions, because I would like to know how it all feels and what the logic behind the situation is. . . Incase you wondered why I might know a little about it, lol. :tongue:

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My boyfriend uses one every now and then. It engorges your penis and allows you to hold your erection a little longer, making that final moment of climax, so much more intense. I often question him with his actions, because I would like to know how it all feels and what the logic behind the situation is. . . Incase you wondered why I might know a little about it, lol. :tongue:

Thanks MistressDD. I also have a very inquiring mind. I know what they used for in a general way. But just found it strange that the guys posing for pics are wearing them as well.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
love my assortment of rings...for me it helps keep the erection and feels longer,stronger...thus benefits everyone involved...so fit balls deep...some around the shaft...try them you may find it helpful...but if you are a younger stud...may not need the extra benefit

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cock rings are fine. However you have to use caution in wearing them. If not worn right or for long periods of time they can cause some real damage to the penis.

chosencock399

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wore one once when I made my clone-a-willy thing, didn't really help with keeping a boner which was what i was having trouble with, as in keeping an erection while i was making the mix and things. It was kinda painful when I had it on, couldnt flex my dick in different directions. maybe it was too tight.