cock rings at the gym

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_thickjohnny, Apr 10, 2009.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

What do you guys think if you see a guy in the shower or wet area sporting a cockring? Is it really rude or do you chalk it up to his choice? I've only seen one guy do this and thought it looked great because it was outside the usual setting where you see cockrings (gay sauna, beach, etc). What's your thoughts?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Never saw it, but guess it won't bother me. It is just a cockring.

3. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    Cock rings may not come off so easily, so ithe guy may have a good reson for showering in one. It's a personal matter for him and therefore it's not really your business.

4. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    To be clear, I am not being harsh. Wearing a cock ring in the shower is a personal matter. It would be not be appropriate to chastize the guy about wearing one as it would be to openly criticize him if he had a tattooed cock, for example.

5. bruiser

bruiser New Member

I wear a cockring to the gym all the time. I love my balls being out in front like the 'My Hardware' brand one does for you. I wear athletic shorts with split sides but my singlet hangs down over the front so that it's not too obvious that I'm not wearing any jocks under my shorts. Gives me great freedom & it gives me such a turn on. I shower at home so nobody except me knows that I've got it on.
    Go to www.myhardware.com & see for yourselves.

bulgebigger likes this.
  6. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    never wore one to the gym, but if a guy does its no big deal I think. what I did get a lot of comments about was my PA at the gym. had a big 0g ring I worn all the time and I got more comments and questions about it that you can imagine (most from straight /married men) no one was ever rude or critical about it (at least to my face). they were usually more curious about it /fascinated by it...and if it hurt to have done and did it feel great now. I was never offended by someone asking me about it because they always seemed to do it in a polite way. point of this I guess is that if you wear something out of the norm...wether on your cock or nips, or any body part like a lip piercing or tattoo, you are naturally inviting others to look at it and drawing attention to it, and making them curious.

Frenumladder likes this.
  7. laxhammer

laxhammer Member

So, do some of you wear a ring all day or for extended periods so that you have a constant semi?

8. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    I do. I wear mine all the time, all day long! I just really enjoy the feeling of wearing one. And most of the time, i wear a big heavy donut around my balls. I really enjoy the feeling of the weight tugging on them. I don't always get turned on wearing one, but when I do, I get so fucking horny, I can't stand it!!!

bulgebigger likes this.
  9. lilbear

lilbear Member

I never wear one to the gym and have only seen one guy wearing one. It's no big deal. I do get comments about my PA while in the sauna at the gym. Most straight guys are curious and just ask the standard questions. Have had a few guys want to touch it.

10. Chgoburbsgwm26

I've never thought about wearing my cock ring to the gym, let alone all day. I might give it a try as long as I don't stay hard all day. I think that if I had it on at the gym during my workout I might feel more energetic. I'm not sure how I'd feel in the lockerroom...

11. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

never worn one or seen anyone wearing oneat the gym and it wouldnt bother me if i did see someone wearing one at the gym

12. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been wearing my hardwear to the gym recently. I like it because it helps counteract the shrinkage of a good workout. I don't wear it tight enough to hold a semi, just an accented flaccid (like the kind you get when you really need to pee). I wouldn't think it odd to see another guy do the same. After all, most guys give it a good flop/fluff when they pull it out in the locker room as it is. Well, the guys that aren't annoyingly shy, hiding under their towels constantly.

13. parchissi

Gold Member

I can't imagine why it would "bother" me if I saw a guy wearing a cock ring in the shower/wet area of the gym. After all its just another accessory that some guys wear like a neck chain, a bracelet, or body piercings. Who knows what guys are wearing under their pants at any given time - its just being naked you get to see those who are wearing a cock ring. I wear a c r whenever I choose - no matter where I am - and I dont give a stuff who sees me!! With the millions of variations in c r there must be a hell of a lot of guys wearing them at some stage!!

14. martijn10099

martijn10099 Member

no problem, if anyone wnts to wear a cockring, just let him.

15. D_Baron_VonBiggNutz

D_Baron_VonBiggNutz Account Disabled

i wear mine all the time; i enjoy the feeling. i get a few looks/stares in the showers and locker room, very occasionally a guy will pass comment on it and discuss the benefits of it and how it feels. two guys have asked if they could try it on.

all cool with me.

bulgebigger likes this.
  16. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wear reading glasses.

I would not worry about wearing a cockring.

It is you body and your choice. Go for it.

17. Booble

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Truro Cornwall (UK) & I DON'T LET GUYS SEE MY CAM
    Verified:
    Photo
    laxhammer
    Yes, I wear my latest cock ring all day long as I like the way my equipment hangs with it on. No I don't have a semi hard on all day long. I shower when I get home from the gym.

bulgebigger likes this.
  18. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

wouldn't have a problem seeing one. Might try it now that you mention it.

19. mikelepirate

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i often wear a leather one and i enjoy when other men look at me when i'm nude in the lockerrom

Attached Files:

plano.jackn and bulgebigger like this.
  20. yorkshirebunny

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love seeing cockrings on a guy, and that picture is awesome mikelepirate, certainly made this girl's mouth water!

MK9 and Mellow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted