cock rings at the gym

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've never seen anybody wear one in a public setting such as the gym showers or at a swimming centre and although it wouldn't bother me at all, I'm sure I'd think it a little odd.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've never seen a guy wearing a cock ring in a place as public as the gym showers. But if I did it certainly wouldn't bother me. It would probably give me the impression that he was blatantly advertising his interest in sex, however; which also wouldn't particularly bother me any.

Attachments

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
doesn't bother me to wear one of mine in the lockerooms/showers, I have seen other guys of various ages wearing a variety of styles of cock rings, rubber, leather, metal.
It just depends on the person, I usually try to remember to take mine off before going into the shower, but forget to at times, and notice it when I am lathering up. It might be the time of day I go or the day itself that makes a difference I don't know. So far never had any issues. Same with the piercings.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I kinda think wearing your cock ring at the gym is being a little out there with the sexuality. Not that I'm a prude (anyone who's read my blog knows that!). But a cock ring says "sex" very clearly. And that's something that I personally wouldn't want to flaunt in a semi-public place like the gym, where not everyone is thinking "sex".

That said, you've got me inspired. I'm gonna try to think about something that brings my cock down, and go struggle into my cock ring for the rest of the day.

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in a relatively conservative town and the gym I go to is the "conservative, family" gym in town. Therefore, I've never seen a cockring on a guy in the locker room or showers. We don't have a steam room or sauna.

Now I feel left out though...I've never wore a cockring...don't even own one...should I get one???? lol

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can I ask are these cock rings, being debated, metal or stretchable plastic. I understood that the medical opinion was not to wear a cock ring for any length of time and not to have a metal ring fitted. Perhaps I am at cross purposes here. The attachments show metal cock rings. Can someone comment. Howard.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: bulgebigger

echo20

Sexy Member
Media
I've seen one guy at my gym wear one, although he is a fair bit older, maybe 50 odd, but his cock is huge and he is in good shape, it was the first cock ring I've ever seen.

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I have seen one guy wear one once. I thought it was a bit odd. I wondered what the point was. I wondered if he were looking for something. Cock rings are a little different to me than piercings. The latter someone just has all the time. the cock ring seems to be used for sex. I guess it's okay, but it did surprise me a bit. I have one, but I only wear it in bed.

Cockzilla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think wearing a cockring in public is basically someone trying to cultivate an eccentricity, saying 'look at me'. If you want to exhibit and thrust apon a part of your body to others who haven't specifically asked to see it, then go ahead, it gives you a thrill and probably doesn't harm anyone if you're just doing it to other normal adults. But it's a little bit corny.

jjltnboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well when i was 18 and going to my local ymca, while in the sauna and all used it nude, there was my very 1st encounter to what i now know to be a cockring. the guy was bout 30 ish and was hung like a horse. me 18 and very comfortable in my skin begn to get a stiffy looking at his junk,, others in the sauna really paid no attention. well i guess he wore it for attention cuz thats what he got from me and he did not mind one bit he would even adjust himself to give me a clear view.. he smiled at me when he noticed i was getting hard looking at him.. it was great...

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry guys, stripping off your pants with a big shiny cock ring is a bit odd - at least at a neighborhood gym. People are going to stare or at least take notice.

But, I suppose that anyone who wears a cock ring in the lockerroom is expecting to be stared at and probably looking for more than a workout.