cock rings at the gym

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What happens if you wear a metal cock ring at the airport? Will the metal detector find it? Then what happens? Would you have to strip to show it to the security personnel? That could be slightly awkward.

D

deleted300444

I like to j/o with hardware/cock ring on. I sometimes just rollover and go to sleep - no big deal. Having said that, Ive jumped straight from bed, to the shower, to work. I'm in banking. No one sees it - or knows it. However, I know it is there. With all of that, I have worn it to the gym, under wraps in my gym clothes and in the open showers. A non-event.

I also have a p/a and I have been asked about it. If you think about everything I just said - it is no different than wearing a ring, a chain around the neck or your glasses.

Reactions: phantom87

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder about his motives for being at the gym. Is it to improve his health, or is he only there to look for sex?

Well I see no problem with It...I wear one every once and a while myself but when you freeball it keeps the nuts from being sat on as much. AS for looking for sex at the gym...not really but, today the gym is the best place to meet people. Honestly, who doesn't really like someone that is in shape...I'm not saying a bodybuilder...but someone that takes care of themselves. With the internet being the main place where people are meeting these days, people aren't going to clubs as much to meet. The gym is perfect! But pls...take the encounter home with ya' if the gym isn't THAT kind of a gym! :)

sinbad1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although I wear them regularly during my work or play life, I've rarely worn one whilst I train at the gym. Having my balls and cock tightly bound whilst I train is likely to lead to some injury.

Gyms are for pumping blood around your entire body, cock rings generally limit the flow of blood in and out of your cock.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although I wear them regularly during my work or play life, I've rarely worn one whilst I train at the gym. Having my balls and cock tightly bound whilst I train is likely to lead to some injury.

Gyms are for pumping blood around your entire body, cock rings generally limit the flow of blood in and out of your cock.

well it works two ways :) AS I found out in massage school...if you wear a cockring before you get hard... well it can keep the blood out as to stop boners from happening. Something you dont want in the middle of a classroom. :) However, tonight when i went to shower...i get in the shower..take off the ring and BOOM...instant boner. lol Long shower while waiting for it to go down..but a nice big ol' swingin' floppy when you head back to the locker.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What happens if you wear a metal cock ring at the airport? Will the metal detector find it? Then what happens? Would you have to strip to show it to the security personnel? That could be slightly awkward.

Possible book title: When Your Cockring Sets Off the Airport Metal Detector, and Other Short Stories

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there a specific time and place for a cockring ??? Not sure what the point of this thread is ?

look at your watch...

you should be wearing one now!! RUN and Get it! :)

from what I gather... the op just wanted to know if it was odd or wrong to be wearing one at the gym...*shrug* dunno why it would be...

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

This made me laugh, as a few weeks ago I took a class from a well known body modification artist. He lives in Canada and the class was in the US, so he passed through customs. This guy has lots of pierces--all over--so cock and balls are well covered he admitted.

Well the guard asked if he wanted to be scanned with the wand or go through the new whole body scanner. He jumped at the chance to go through the body scanner--and said that he loved when he noticed the Mountie looking at the scan get beet red!

So to relate this back to original question--I think any one wearing a cockring in a gym probably would not mind attention. Maybe his Master is making him wear it all the time--oh I guess that shows the type of folks I hang out with!

Now they may not be looking for sex, just attention!

Reactions: bulgebigger

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is basically like wearing a watch or ring, not a big deal at some places. But i guess it might depend on the type of gym and or hours you go or the neighborhood the gym is located in. The family was gathered recently and some of us guys went to a nearby gym and I happened to notice a couple of my nephews had cock rings on. The one realized he still had it on when in the lounge area of the lockeroom. He said he wore one almost everyday and had for several years. I will have to say it looked very attractive on him with his close trimmed pubes and torso.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've observed many sporting their cock rings at the beach. Initially, about 10 years ago, I thought the individuals were "advertising" for sex. Nowadays, I accept the display as indicating their comfort level with their sexuality. I enjoy observing it.

I came across a guy with an enormous boner last year while walking through a secluded area. When he became aware that I was approaching his vicinity, he quickly removed his ring, so his erection would subside. I talked with him for a few minutes, and wish I could have had the courage to discuss my observation, because his penis really was beautiful. Just one of those awkward situations, since overt displays of sexuality are concidered to be taboo at the beach.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've observed many sporting their cock rings at the beach. Initially, about 10 years ago, I thought the individuals were "advertising" for sex. Nowadays, I accept the display as indicating their comfort level with their sexuality. I enjoy observing it.

How would you know of someone is wearing one at a beach? Was it a nude beach?

B_llerasdf

Just Browsing
Media
Whatever is under your clothes is your own business, but I think it would be rude for a guy to sport an erection sustaining type cock ring in public, I mean semi public like the shower areas of the gym or whatever. That's already an awkward place for some guys and drawing attention to yourself is just rude and under the right circumstances might even be a form of sexual harassment. No reason to wear the thing in there except to be immodest. It's like wearing a condom into the shower or playing with yourself in there or something, just a sexual thing, no other reason, so I think it's rude, but I think normal body jewelry like a piercing would be different since I don't think anybody would notice it and taking it out might not be practical. Of course I've never really understood men who choose to take a shower in a public place like a gym when they have a shower at home. Foot fungus is nasty stuff, but whatever.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
look at your watch...

you should be wearing one now!! RUN and Get it! :)

from what I gather... the op just wanted to know if it was odd or wrong to be wearing one at the gym...*shrug* dunno why it would be...

Well OC, I am wearing mine as earrings, always good to have a spare....for a Buddy !