cock rings at the gym

cockman2703

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd have no problem with it. If he was walking around or showering next to me I would definitely want a good look. To each their own. I have recently been looking into getting a cock ring. Excites me thinking about wearing one at work or in the gym...

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never thought about wearing my cock ring to the gym, let alone all day. I might give it a try as long as I don't stay hard all day. I think that if I had it on at the gym during my workout I might feel more energetic. I'm not sure how I'd feel in the lockerroom...
Saw a guy at the changing to shower reached inside his briefs and then put something in his locker pretty obvious he removed a ring before hitting the shower
Know another guy at gym that keeps his on but keeps covered up
Wonder if that is why some guys do the towel dance as not to have to remove the ring

Reactions: bulgebigger

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it depends on what sort of establishment we're talking about here. Bathouses and saunas, of course it's okay and expected to see things like cockrings and boners. Locker rooms in gyms that are known to cater to gay men looking to cruise... yeah, okay. But a public gym where the general public goes to work out, including families.... in that case, I think wearing a metal ring on your dick that's designed to produce erections is weird and inappropriate. Call me a prude....

Smoothnudistinwi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So my gym happens to be in my basement, but it's still a gym.....and I happen to wear my cock rings around my balls. Well last night I worked out wearing this....
Sweet! Love wearing my split collar ball stretcher when working out, too! Have to move a bit more cautiously but it feels awesome!