cock rings...is it cheating???

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
You slip the thing over your member and pop your balls through carefully, one at a time and try to pull it down as far as it with go, towards your pubes.

You can't take them off when erect. If it hurts, go take a bath in ice water and oil it off.

Perhaps, on reflection, I don't use it so much because it just fits me right...and often while trying to put it on, I get aroused.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not a big fan of gear, which is what I'd classify a cockring. I personally find them cumbersome and uncomfortable. But guys have been wearing them for as long as I've been having sex (actually, much much longer, I'm sure), which is now over 30 years. So they must work on lotsa guys to remain so popular.

I have a nice collection of abandoned cockrings in my nightstand drawer, left by various guys, but never feel the urge to wear one, so they're kinda wasted.

I did have one encounter with a guy who had a length of stretchy rubber/latex, about 25 X 3/4". He wrapped it around the base of my dick, then used the remaining portion to stretch and separate my balls. It felt odd at first, but I got used to it quickly. The beauty of this arrangement was that I was able to insert both balls and dick in his hole (after extended handball to open him up). That was a unique experience.

BryanTheLion

Just Browsing
Media
I don't know how you can consider simply maximizing what you already have to be any kind of "cheating"

I use cockrings once in a great while, but not for size reasons. It comes in handy when I don't want to deal with having to re-establish an erection. Makes it easy to move from one activity to another without having to play with your cock or have someone fluff you.

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a great technique for wrappin with a rubber band. Get a big one, wrap it twice around the base (where a ring normally goes). As u wrap it pull it real tight so there is a lot of band left over. Pull that out as far as u can, then wrap that leftover part around the balls as many times as u can. Sometimes i can do the balls about 4-5x.

Then for added fun, put on some jeans, tshirt, go out and get the mail.

Or, put an ice cube directly on the head of the cock when everything is wrapped up. A great feel

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My partner LOVES to wear his. All the time. He just loves the feel of them. Well, we were going through Hartsfield (ATL) to visit his parents down in Puerto Rico and he had his on.

Of course the metal detector went off.

TSA asked him to remove everything from his pockets (he was wearing shorts) and of course there was nothing in them.

Goes through again.

Detector goes off.

They bring over the wand and wave him down and it makes the loudest noise I've ever heard those things make right when it gets to his crotch.

Well, he gets pulled aside for "secondary screening" and he and two TSA guys go off to a room near the entrance to "T" Terminal and a few minutes later he comes out with the most biggest shit-eating-grin I've ever seen him wear, and the look on the TSA guys was PRICELESS. One of the guy's eyes was SO wide and the other guy had the most flustered and disgusted look on his face.

To understand this fully you must understand my partner:

He's 10.5x8.

He told me he tried to explain to them what was setting it off but they wouldn't believe him. We probably could have had a three-way if we were both into that sort of thing.

Well if that's a true story, then its the best I've heard in a while.:laughing: Almost makes me want to wear a cock ring next time I go through the airport so I can get "checked.":cop:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why would it be cheating? If it helps you to stay hard or keep from cumming too fast, then why not? I use them from time to time when I just want to stay hard for a long long time (or if I have been fucking for too long and I'm having problems staying fully erect-- hey, everyone has had it happen once or twice).

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if a guy using a cock ring is it cheating ...like a crutch of sorts???

Not cheating, just placing the goods in a different position. Think about how women use various bras to 'enhance' the way the funbags look :tongue:. I don't think that's cheating either. It's not making things appear to be more than what they are but putting them in a position where they look their best. IMHO.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have one but my wife actually doesn't like when I use it, she says I am too big to begin with. I also can't fit my balls in it too, just my cock, but I am always on the search for a bigger one to try my balls in it too, looks like fun.

abcd1

Just Browsing
Media
are there any you can wear that are not noticeable? i think i'd be embarrassed to use one but i'd like to give it a try

D_golyhvb

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went to the nude beach last week and was wearing 3 big ones around my cock and balls with 4 getting smaller in diameter up by the head of my lovely cock. The smallest one nestled just under the purple rim of my cock head kept the other 3 from cumming off my cock. Got lots of questions from guys and women. Felt GREAT with all that weight swinging around on the end of my cock.
I wear one around my cock and balls almost all the time when I'm fucking my wife, she loves how super-hard my cock stays and also how it turns such a nice shade of purple.

patronpk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always used them as 'jewelry' I have a gold one that I wear often - it's not there to make a bigger cock (I don't need that) - Also have a silver one w/small diamonds in it.....a fun thing - don't take cock rings seriously..good grief!!:wink::smile::tongue: