Cock rings pros and cons

Kman

Just Browsing
Media
Have you guys used a cock ring? Whats your take on using one far as comfort and type used?

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Pros: They help some guys get and stay hard, the visual is cool, as jewelry I can appreciate that it jsut feels cool. Cons: Chipped teeth, prolonged usage can be uncomfortable.

Personally, I really don't like them on me or others. They pinch, and far from enhancing an erection, they inhibit it -- specifically the metal and rubber rings, and the leather snap straps. That said, the only kind that I was able to wear that actually felt erotic, but looked like something out of the Power Puff Girls' lunchbox, was an irridescent jelly-textured ring that appeared to be more like a wreath than a ring. OK, I have no recall of where I got it or why I had it on LOL

However, there was a pool party last summer at which the hosts went around and personally strapped up guys with the day-glow necklaces underneath their swim suits. The joke was how many times the necklace needed to be looped in order to fit.

Didn't like the day-glo necklaces either. It fit OK, but... day-glo?? Too circuit party.

:)

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Originally posted by Kman@Aug 8 2004, 05:38 AM
Have you guys used a cock ring? Whats your take on using one far as comfort and type used?
Black rubber ring. Goes around shaft and helps make my cock veiny and turgid :rolleyes:
I used to use chrome steel ones, but I find they don't allow enough give.

BRMSTN69: I wear them when I go out they help push everything foward and present a much nicer package which grabs alot of (sometimes unwelcomed attention)

Atlrabbit

1st Like
Media
Do NOT wear your cock ring to the airport especially if there is any metal in it...It can be very ackward....believe me I'm someone who knows. It was the first time my cock set off a real alarm!

Also has anyone started wearing cock circlets? You can check them out at www.nonpiercingjewelrey.com if you're interested. (I'm sure there must be other sites.) They are cock rings that go on just after your cock head. Interesting?

jackson36

Just Browsing
Media
I use a solid metal ring 6.5cm diameter. Can be difficult to get it on and feels a bit tight but i like the way it brings my balls forwards - sometimes like to go out wearing it - but definitely not to the airport.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've only worn a metal one once, and that was to the airport. It didn't set off the metal detector, but this was pre-Sept 11 so maybe they're more sensitive now. I don't wear them any more. Never found one to be comfortable enough.

fitdude

Experimental Member
Media
Use the rubber type all the time since is big enough to hold my package firmly yet allow for some enlargement. For sex, though, they come off first. Oh, I also use a smaller rubber ring around my shaft. Have tried the ones just behind the frenum but never stayed with them. The package is held together nicely, with or without clothes. And they tell me it is sexy seeing too black rings, one circling the entire package, the other circling the shaft. It all feels VERY good to me.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I admit I have somewhat of a cock ring fetish. I just find them such a turn on. They make the cock and balls stand out away from the body when soft and can increase the intensity of a hard on. I've found that if I wear a metal ring it becomes very uncomfortable after I get really hard so I like to stick with the small rubbery kind. You can double them around your cock and balls to help you stay hard when the blood just ain't flowing, or you can wrap it around just your cock or just your balls or both. The only problem with the rubbery ones is they break fairly easily. Maybe it's some sort of break down of the material when it reacts to lube, but the life of one of those suckers is only a few "encounters." Or maybe it's just because I like stretching them so much!

There are a wide variety of cock rings to chose from. So you should just try on as many as you can through your sexual travels and find one you like.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by fitdude@Aug 22 2004, 02:49 PM
Use the rubber type all the time since is big enough to hold my package firmly yet allow for some enlargement. For sex, though, they come off first. Oh, I also use a smaller rubber ring around my shaft. Have tried the ones just behind the frenum but never stayed with them. The package is held together nicely, with or without clothes. And they tell me it is sexy seeing too black rings, one circling the entire package, the other circling the shaft. It all feels VERY good to me.
[post=253414]Quoted post[/post]​

I like the looks of the double ring, too, fitdude. It sortof says, "Look at my dick here and my balls right here, don'tcha like the looks of both?" or something like that.

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

OK boys , this is how it goes , to increase production , ALL production , keep sac away from ass. as in to give your ladie a baby , were boxers.

2. ssssssssssooooo , keep nuts away from body HEAT, lower the temp on them , NO ICE FOOLS , more blood rushes to...........

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I do most of the time...Its fun and comfortable I find that they keep things in place when I swim and also for control its good...Check out my photo's in my gallery I have all kinds rubber and metal they are fun to wear if you are careful to get them the right size...mine are very large around so they are not constricting...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Isanove

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I sometimes wear the leather sinch style. I love the way it feels and makes my cock look (dark and veiny). The downside is that something about the size or the sensativity causes me to cum really quickly during sex.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have just started wearing cock rings, and my favorite is a stainless steel donut, 2 1/8", about 1 pound--the Gear Omega. It is a little heavy for wearing during sex though, and makes erections almost too hard. The weight can give me blue balls if I wear it too long, but it is great to feel that heft when I do. There is enough weight to keep you a little stimulated, but that size at least on me is not so tight that I can't get it off in the early stages. I don't know what you would have to use to cut through a half an inch of steel if you got a case of priapism, and I'm not planning to find out.