Cock rings to make your balls hang lower?

adubill

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's generally considered that balls hanging lower looks good, I know that there are cock rings out there that circle the ball sac as well as the penis because preventing your balls from retracting during orgasm increases the pleasure.

I was wondering if these can be used to gradually stretch out/lengthen the hang of your balls? I can imagine there may be some risks such as asphyxiating them, has anyone safely done this? By wearing one of these cock rings at night perhaps?

Upperdown

Experimental Member
Media
I think it's generally considered that balls hanging lower looks good, I know that there are cock rings out there that circle the ball sac as well as the penis because preventing your balls from retracting during orgasm increases the pleasure.

I was wondering if these can be used to gradually stretch out/lengthen the hang of your balls? I can imagine there may be some risks such as asphyxiating them, has anyone safely done this? By wearing one of these cock rings at night perhaps?
Sounds like it would work

Blairmichod

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can imagine there may be some risks such as asphyxiating them, has anyone safely done this? By wearing one of these cock rings at night perhaps?

I can tell you right now that you do not want to put on a cock ring and leave it on overnight. Even if it's not terribly tight, even slight compression over a few hours could potentially cause permanent damage.

That said, I don't think a cock ring in of itself could make your balls hang lower. OCMuscleJock was on the right track: ball weights definitely would give you more hang. The second link he posted has some very affordable products.

B_pussylover10

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was feeling loose in my wife's pussy thatswhy i brought a cock cap slightly oversize. My wife refused after first use as it was paining her. She said naturally if ur cock is that size then no problem.
Then i used cock ring, here also she complained that she is feeling my cock as hard as stone.
What shall be done here?