Cock rings under clothing

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The one you wear for sex will fit much tighter and will prevent blood from escaping. It will also increase your erect girth while wearing it. Those can only be worn for 30 minutes max. An all day one needs to be tight enough so that it doesn't slip off when you are completely flaccid, but will still manage to trap some blood in your unit to make it slightly larger than normal. Also, if you wear it behind your balls and over your shaft, it will push your entire package forward which will greatly enhance your bulge.
that's the way to do it buddy, over your balls. I have taken to sung for longer periods a nice band that's got Velcro so will fit and hold your size as you require, and being broad it really gives you cock that forward thrust that catches the eye. Otherwise for bars etc its the wide thick heavy metal job that's god for trolling and great for sex as it holds the pumped up beast really hard

Reactions: Summershorts

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can reco0mened the Velcro cock band, adjusted to give you the trust you require. Only downside is it doesn't have the weight of a metal ring, on the plus side its adjustable and easy to remove if you feel you've had it to light for to long. And guys find them fun to find when they finger your cock and balls.

This Is Me

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love to freeball with a cockring around my balls and top of shaft. I would say I do it for the following reasons:
-Makes my cock outline quite visible especially my corona
-Insecurities/Attention/Exhibitionism
-Keeps things in a nice package away from my body, so nothing clings

I recently walked past two ladies at work, smiled and kept ahead as one lady started whispering in her friend's ear. As I made my way up the stairwell, I overheard the other lady giggling the response, "We have also seen it...it's very big"

A bit risky for sure, but I kinda feel like one of the hot guys as work.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been wearing a leather adjustable one for the past few weeks. First time I have gotten into this. I bought a stainless steel one but it is too small. The biggest problem I have with the metal ones is the fact my right nut wants to hide on my ass when I try putting a metal ring on (I bought a cheap O-ring from a hardware store that does fit just to see what size I actually need). With the adjustable one I can easily get it behind both nuts. Like someone else mentioned, I think the weight of the metal ones would be damn cool. I also like the fact I can get my leather one off without any fuss.

This Is Me

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tried the leather strap style, but the edges were a bit chafy for me. The metal rings scare me as I heard stories of them needing to get cut off in emergencies.
My right ball also always seems to want to turtle if the ring isn't tight enough no matter what material I use. Finally settling on somewhat thick stretchable silicone ones that fit quite snug. It took a while to find the best size and getting used to the overall restriction of fluids, but now I can hornily wear them all day.

Reactions: es20265

NudistFl

Expert Member
Media
Lauderdale Lakes (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been wearing a leather adjustable one for the past few weeks. First time I have gotten into this. I bought a stainless steel one but it is too small. The biggest problem I have with the metal ones is the fact my right nut wants to hide on my ass when I try putting a metal ring on (I bought a cheap O-ring from a hardware store that does fit just to see what size I actually need). With the adjustable one I can easily get it behind both nuts. Like someone else mentioned, I think the weight of the metal ones would be damn cool. I also like the fact I can get my leather one off without any fuss.
I will put my metal one in (and occasionally off) after sitting in a hot tub or hot shower. Makes it easier

And yes in occasion my left nut is the best at hide and seek. Thing is once he hides, most any cock ring is easy to get offf.... then again so am I

Reactions: rbi99

nocesblanches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends really what kind of cock ring you are wearing. There is a big difference between decorative ones and restricting ones.

The restricting tight ones that squeeze the base of your penis and keep the blood in to maintain an erection aren't really recommended to be worn for long periods of time. They are designed to restrict blood flow so if you cut the normal circulation off for longer than 30-40 minutes there is a risk for damage.

Decorative ones are a bit bigger and roomy and don't tend to restrict the normal blood flow. I find they help my cock to stay semi erect which looks nice (well I think so at least)

There is a good article on cock rings for beginners on http://sexadvice.online/complete-beginners-guide-cock-rings/ which talks a little bit about that

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reactions: rockys