Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
can reco0mened the Velcro cock band, adjusted to give you the trust you require. Only downside is it doesn't have the weight of a metal ring, on the plus side its adjustable and easy to remove if you feel you've had it to light for to long. And guys find them fun to find when they finger your cock and balls.
Can you show us what a Velcro one looks like?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can you show us what a Velcro one looks like?
The Strict Leather Velcro Leather Cock Ring looks good, is easy to use, and it is inexpensive. The Velcro makes it easy to wrap around at anytime and get the right fit. This is a fantastic starter cock ring.
Enter Velcro cock ring on amazon.
They have a cou8ple of designs, wearing mine right now in black, very comfortable and gives balls and cock a nice lift, useful in my running shorts - and yep, gets the looks and even the investigations are rewarding, for daily use the right amount of lift, protrusion - plus at the airport doesn't set the alarm off..
Easy to put on and adjust according to your desire, easy to remove, the width gives a nice extra focal point if worn on the beach when in the nude.

Attachments

Tomsy9877

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Strict Leather Velcro Leather Cock Ring looks good, is easy to use, and it is inexpensive. The Velcro makes it easy to wrap around at anytime and get the right fit. This is a fantastic starter cock ring.
They have a cou8ple of designs, wearing mine right now in black, very comfortable and gives balls and cock a nice lift, useful in my running shorts - and yep, gets the looks and even the investigations are rewarding, for daily use the right amount of lift, protrusion - plus at the airport doesn't set the alarm off..
Easy to put on and adjust according to your desire, easy to remove, the width gives a nice extra focal point if worn on the beach when in the nude.
Thanks for the reply, very informative. Never used one but I am seriously thinking about getting one as I'm not that well endowed. The other problem is how do I explain it to the wife

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the reply, very informative. Never used one but I am seriously thinking about getting one as I'm not that well endowed. The other problem is how do I explain it to the wife
tell her it will give a little extra oomph to your fucking and keep your nob harder longer!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for info. How much difference does it make when masterbating
get one and try it, but the tighter it is the harder the cock and the longer you can wank away, get your cock rigid then tighten it upm to keep the blood in place, and enjoy that nice new feeling when making spunk

Tomsy9877

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
get one and try it, but the tighter it is the harder the cock and the longer you can wank away, get your cock rigid then tighten it upm to keep the blood in place, and enjoy that nice new feeling when making spunk
Cheers

Nopubez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can even make your own with velcro. An Asian female so worker of mine was asking what a cock ring is and what does it do. She was so fascinated by the idea and got me to try velcro. I get the feeling she wanted a reason to see you clean shave coxk

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently started wearing metal ones and I've been missing out - much better than the latex rubbery ones that pinch at your skin and are generally uncomfortable. In the last few weeks I've bought quite a selection my wife loves them and selects which one I wear that day. Wore one all weekend this weekend gone and on Monday morning my cock was thick and heavy, we were away for the weekend and fucked like teenagers (par for the course for us two) she text me from the office this morning asking me to send a photo of one on, haven't taken it off yet. ;):D

Reactions: Pasive_79