Cock rings under clothing

rockys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the reply, very informative. Never used one but I am seriously thinking about getting one as I'm not that well endowed. The other problem is how do I explain it to the wife
Im not big down there either & I wear one daily. Gives me a nice full bulge. I wear the thicker metal ones as Its a lot more comfortable then leather or rubber & wear them daily all day. My wife knows & asked one why. I just said it keeps everything out front & more comfortable in work slacks.

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a similar issue using a silicone ballstretcher. I can always flop the cock to the side. I don't care about showing off the bulge, but when I go on a cycling tour I worry more about the saddle cutting off circulation to that area on long rides. I don't wear the tights. I rather wear the pants and even then it shows. Whether to conceal or to show off, I will never wear cotton and sweat will outline the package. The worst case was when I wore cotton shorts and it outlined my semi erect penis as I rode by a girl on a jog, but instead of looking where she was going she stared directly into the outline of my soaked shorts. If I do tour, I wear a stretcher or PE device when I rest for an hour to eat and lay down for a little. Cock rings I wear during sleep. And due to my tent being the shape of a tube an erection does poke the top. The intention of a stealth tent is ultimately void.

daldav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've not worn a proper cock ring before, but I have used one of those cheap rubber bracelets that were all the rage a while back around my cock and balls. It was firm enough to push everything forward but loose enough to keep flaccid. Works a charm.
I have an assortment of hydraulic o rings and they work great , various sizes for any occasion

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
I wear one under my clothes most days. I like the way it holds everything from rubbing against my leg all day. I dont have to adjust myself as much.

nudeguy1958

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Diesel8inch

Sexy Member
Media
Has anyone worn cock rings under singlets, basketball shorts or spandex shorts to make their package look bigger?

I have a bud that I go cycling with and he always had a big package. I ended up talking with him recently and he revealed to me that sometimes he wears a cockring to make his package look bigger because he likes the ladies looking at him. He is about 9x6 and cut as it is.
Yes I do I always wear my cock rings and leggings drives my girl crazy

Alek69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Around tbe nuts too? - didn't know that. When I met my wife, I'd been tying a strip of linen around the base of my shaft, and no underwear. She recounts on our first walk on the beach together (before I asked her out) she glanced back to see me shaking my left leg to straighten my tool downwards. Ah yes...by the second date, she was eagerly sucking on it.

rockys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think i'm going to order one. Sounds like the metal is the most comfortable. Will read back through the thread but any recommended online sites would be great.
Gear Essential makes great ones. I prefer the thicker heavier ones as they dont dig in when work all day. Master, Omega or Fury is what I wear from GE