Cock rings under clothing

rockys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And it's safe to wear all day?
Yes I wear them all day. You need to get the right size to wear them all day. To loose & it may slip off, to tight & it will be uncomfortable, or if you get hard it would hurt. Just right is very comfortable. My advice would be buy one that is one size larger then what you think you can wear, & wear it for a bit to get used to it. After wearing it you will know if you have the right size or can go down one or two sizes. I started with a 2" & then went to a 1 7/8" & now I wear a 1 3/4"

thiru_123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two inch for me all day sometimes all night
i have a few collection.so i pick and choose what i want to wear for the whole day. moat of the time i wear the heavy metal type at the balls, and the glan ring on the head follow by siliconon the shaft.realllly feels good all day when erected and show off the bulge wearing tights espacially whitetights

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Besides show what does the cock ring and ball ring do towards length and girth to the penis?
Not much for length other than retention of blood flow causing more hang, but when you are wearing it sleeping it creates a safer method of PE called clamping when you are sleeping and nocturnal erections get a bit thicker. This has potential girth growth if proper tension is applied and doesn't cut off blood supply. Most silicone rubber cockrings are advisable. It isn't the same for length as the ligaments are not easily manipulated for elongation and growth lengthwise. It is risky to use cockrings at night and I attempted to create one using gym foam mat material. It grew cold and while the thick erection surpassed 6.5 circumference it was dangerous and needed to be torn off with my fingernails because it had become too secure around the base of my penis. If you use a cockring during jelqing or clamping. The silicone rubber cock and ball ring is good for this as it does keep it close to the body and ballstretchers tend to slide away from the body for me. It could help with exercises when out and about during travel or mid day break to the bathroom.

Reactions: drambone2001

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reactions: fixer69xxx

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to freeball with a cockring around my balls and top of shaft. I would say I do it for the following reasons:
-Makes my cock outline quite visible especially my corona
-Insecurities/Attention/Exhibitionism
-Keeps things in a nice package away from my body, so nothing clings

I recently walked past two ladies at work, smiled and kept ahead as one lady started whispering in her friend's ear. As I made my way up the stairwell, I overheard the other lady giggling the response, "We have also seen it...it's very big"

A bit risky for sure, but I kinda feel like one of the hot guys as work.
Everybody loves a big cock.

thiru_123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

deleted972421

If I may pass along my favorite website for the best cockrings available, please peruse www.gearessentials.com The ones under their name (mostly heavy metal) are manufactured in the U.S. and are of the highest quality. The owners of the company have a passion for their products and are also very supportive of the community they serve.