Cock rings under clothing

D

deleted972421

Any recommendations on cock rings? I’d like to get one or a few.

once I do, you can see it on my snap: vhung0512
Ummmm, if you read my post right before yours, that would answer your question.

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone worn cock rings under singlets, basketball shorts or spandex shorts to make their package look bigger?

I have a bud that I go cycling with and he always had a big package. I ended up talking with him recently and he revealed to me that sometimes he wears a cockring to make his package look bigger because he likes the ladies looking at him. He is about 9x6 and cut as it is.
without a cock ring I feel naked

D

deleted14893371

Oh god yes. Have to be careful though as sometimes a get a bit too turned on and have a monster in my pants. Hard to walk with!
That is a thrill...
I go out deliberately to reveal my bulge..
Lycra sports leggings..
When the beast comes alive.., what can u possibly do?
Oops.. its done it again..

D

deleted814719

I wear cock rings and a glans ring occassionally. I'm curious for those guys who wear glans ring - do you fuck with it on? I'd like to try it with my wife but haven't done so yet

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wear cock rings and a glans ring occassionally. I'm curious for those guys who wear glans ring - do you fuck with it on? I'd like to try it with my wife but haven't done so yet
Been afraid to try, mine is a very proper fit and extra wide, and it scares me when she's wet it tends to want to slide, and when I have oiled up my boi real well, I could feel it pulling off on my first pull out. I did not want to be fishing that fucker out of either one of them

Reactions: deleted814719
D

deleted881179

I've tried wearing a silicone ring while cycling, except that after a while it would start tugging at my pubes (short as they are) and start to cause irritation. Maybe I should try a different material instead.

No problems while running, though.
Metal is the only thing I can wear for along time with no rubing issues

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
I have fucked with my glans ring on. It’s a whole new set of sensations. I have really big glans so I wasn’t worried about it slipping off the first time. We fuck with the glans ring fairly often. She loves it sliding in and out.

Reactions: Summer of 1973