Cock Rings

hotcllgeguy85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a rubber one as well, i bought it kind of as a lets see how this goes, type of thing. Gf enjoyed how it made my head swell etc. However, I did notice some discomfort after wearing it during sex past about 30 min. Maybe this was because it was rubber and un-adjustable. I dont know, anyone with more/better experiences with cock rings?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
easliy 30-60 minutes...the rubber/silacone ones are breathable enough for me w/no problems...but know in my case...once i started using them..hard to stop...i now try to only use them occasionally...but you are a young guy...good to go have fun with the extra that rings give ya...

Media
I have a nice leather adjustable cock and ball separator that separates my cock from my balls and splits my balls apart. That being said, I can usually wear mine for about an hour tops only because it is so restricting and I get so fucking hard wearing it. Only once did I wear it a little too long and my balls and shaft began feeling cold, which is a good sign you should release yourself from it's restraints :0

OzSpeedoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
have never heard about cockrings until this site.
Getting me interested.
Can i ask how much bigger do they make you guys?

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
myhardware.com sells an interesting cock ring - comes in two parts and is a 'horse-shoe' shape. I love wearing it and can do so for several hours at least with no discomfort. Rubber rings tend to be pretty uncomfortable after 1/2 an hour or so for me. Once again - so many to choose from - different types and materials. Leather snap arounds can be useful in that you can alter the girth as you 'develop'.