Cock Rings

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Booble, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Booble

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Truro Cornwall (UK) & I DON'T LET GUYS SEE MY CAM
    Verified:
    Photo
    Any of you guys use a S/S donut cock ring and doe you think they are better than the thinner type cock rings ?.

2. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes and yes. I like the 'heft' of it on my cock. :smile:

3. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hardware store special; O'ring cause it makes 'em go "O my!" but seriously I just get plumbing O rings they're cheap and don't slowly lose tension and move around that much.

4. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Big, heavy, polished, stainless.... yes,... its not jsut about effect, its about look.
    Women appreciate a good looking piece of sex hardware.

5. Booble

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yea, I recently got a s/s donut and I was a bit aprehensive about using it as it weighed so much but it does'nt feel that way when your wearing it. It also gives me a little more girth (5 7/8" over 5 3/4").
    It feels a bit uncomfortable wearing it when driving, I don't know if anybody else has this discomfort. But otherwise I think it's great and I like the word 'heft', it some's up the look & feel nicely.

6. B_indianpoker7

B_indianpoker7 New Member

Albums:
    are there any household items that can be used as cock rings? we dont get sex toys here,and im bored of using a rubberband

7. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As Lorne pointed out you can get industrial O'rings in just about any size you want, although finding them thicker than 3/16 inch (or 4 to 5 mm) isn't easy. They're readily available in black rubber and white Teflon (as in attached photos), they're dirt cheap and can be found at industrial supply vendors, farm implement dealers and even some auto parts and hardware outlets.

That said, I've ordered one of the heavier, donut SS rings just to give it a try.

Attached Files:

8. Cowabanga

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why are cock ring use, when so many reports of them ending in the emergency for removal procedures? Even in a small town there is at least and average one per day in the ER with a stuck cockring!

9. lgtrmusr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Really? Never actually met someone who ended up in the ER to have a cockring removed. But, then, it may be an issue of experience and choices. The leather or rubber type that snap are easy to remove, of course. The metal rings are another issue. And then there's that special metal job, the hardwear horseshoe, that unclips when you want it off. So if you like it, using a cockring should not be at all dangerous. Wonder what brings these dudes into the ER where you are, Cowabanga?

10. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've heard that occasionally someone will get their package into a closed/rigid cock ring and not be able to get it off without assistance, but an average of one per day in a small town? Get real, Cowabanga. Maybe in Sodom or Gomorah but even they weren't what you could call "small" towns.

Anyway, that's another advantage to using the industrial O'rings. With care they can easily and safely be snipped off with diagonal clippers or bulldog nippers, no need to go get assistance.

11. NEANDERTAL

NEANDERTAL New Member

Albums:
    I regularly use cock rings and have always used metal ones. My favorite are the fat donut rings or the wider band type. When I rig for action I wear a band in the classic around the cock and behind the balls, a huge extra heavy donut around the balls, a wide band on my cock shaft, and a rubber ring around my cock head. Total weight of all the rings is 4 lbs that click together when put into motion. All this mass gives both myself and my partner a lot to share when we play. I have worn them all together for 12 hour periods or more. Never a problem and oh-so-much-fun!

12. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I use a leather one with snaps. It's adjustable so I can make it as tight as I want and it releases easily so no hang ups (except for a stray pubic hair once in awhile)

13. Cowabanga

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Roseburg, Oregon is the town that periodically get sex injury cases. It is a weird redneck town that does not tolerate anything deem unchristian. So maybe the guys don't know about the other option. I can't tell you anything more than that because of descretion. But it seems I hear about it very frequently.

Plus my brother in Michigan also gets a number of similar cases in the military hospital. He is no longer in the military, and works for the public hospital in computers. So I know it just not one hospital, just ask anyone who have enough experience in the ER to tell you. I would bet this is not an isolated cases, and the fact that new cockring are built differently also tells you that could have been a risk issue to warrant a design changes to them.

14. Daaave

Daaave New Member

I'm wearing a brass cockring now. I got it at the hardware store. It was less than $3. They were so cheap, I got a handful of different size rings. I think the one I'm wearing now is 1 3/4in.diameter. Fits just right when I'm hard or soft. I'm on the small side, so I've never had any trouble getting my cockring on or off. It also helps to shave my dick and balls. I like the feeling of the cold hard brass around my dick and balls. I like the look also.

15. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

I love rings -

Have several thin, normal ones. But also have a really large one I purchased in Lauderdale - It's 3/4 inch wide, so is big - heavy and nice! I end up wearing the big one most of the time during the day, gets addictive

16. Booble

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it is important to build up very gradualy from rubber 'o' rings ensuring you get the exact size right. The first metal one I had was a 45mm chrome plated brass one which was great untill the chrome wore off. Then I bought a 47mm band type s/s steel one which was to big and therefore useless, 2mm makes a lot of difference !.
    I immediatly bought a pair of s/s band type ones a year ago which were ok but I found they cut in a bit and could be uncomfortable.
    I plucked up the courage to buy a 45mm s/s donut last month which I think is great and just right.
    So, as I say, take your time (a long time) and get your exact size right before you buy a metal one and then use plenty of lube. Don't go up to a full donut untill you have full confidence. Whatsmore, don't pay to much money, there are loads of rip off merchants around especially here in the UK.

#16 Booble, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  17. BulgingDave

BulgingDave Active Member

Albums:
    Finally i find a thread on the subject :p i wanted to buy a cock ring for myself but am unsure what to get . Any chance the experienced can send me some links to reliable suppliers? and which might be best for me ? thanks

18. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it totally gets addictive rarely these days it seems I am not wearing one. I had one once that was part of a sink tap, it was steal and near a 1/2 around and weighed like 1 pound I loved wearing it. I'd wear it just under the head and would get me kinda fat but weigh it so it stayed hanging. It was great for wearing in shorts, it would show off tons of hang but you didnt look like you had a semi sticking out. I'd play basketball with this girl I really liked and Shed push into me and I knew sometimes it was to feel me sway and slap back against her. Then one day it went missing I think someone stole it from me cause Ive never found it again.

19. Booble

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  20. BulgingDave

BulgingDave Active Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted