Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a rubber cock ring and I was wondering how do you or would you put on a metal one is there a special way. I would like to get a metal one next. Thanks

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've worn a metal cock ring for years and I've never had a problem getting it off. Wait until you are completely soft before attempting to take it off. You put it on by pushing one ball through at a time then bend your SOFT dick and pull it through.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I've worn a metal cock ring for years and I've never had a problem getting it off. Wait until you are completely soft before attempting to take it off. You put it on by pushing one ball through at a time then bend your SOFT dick and pull it through.

Can I help flynn emphasize SOFT? If you're getting a semi, it may already be too big or hard to get it on. You want it to be so soft you can sort of squish it up a bit and get it through.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
With a rubber ring I can get into and out of a 2" ID ok, but with a strong erection the fit is a little bit uncomfortably tight. So I got some 2-1/16 ID o'rings that work and feel fine. 2-1/16 works fine for me in a teflon o'ring as well, but when I stacked three of them together (as in the attached photo) they were hard to get into and for a while I thought I might have to cut them off. So when I ordered one of the wide stainless steel rings I selected the 2-1/8 inch size. It's easy to get on/off and works fine once fully erect. So I would advise you to experiment with something rigid but easy to cut, should it prove necessary, like Teflon. That will give you an idea what size you're going to want in steel. And if the steel ring is difficult to get into I'd say don't do it and get one a size larger.

Attachments

D_Ickybod_Krane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a nice thick metal cock ring(can see it in some of my pics) that i absolutely love...the best part is the weight to it and always feeling it pulling on me when i stand. I work mine the same way that "flynn" and "mplsingleguy" described...always wait until you're absolutely soft and pull some of your scrotum through and push in one ball, then the other, then I squeeze the head under the top of the ring, and pull it through. And yes, wait until you're completely soft. Also be very sure on size with metal cock rings, but if it's all good then enjoy!!!

FrankyJ

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm new to this site and a huge fan of cockrings. I've got a rubber one that's fun and easy to get into, and a couple of metal ones that are harder to get into but it's always fun trying. I don't think you have to be that concerned about sizing. If it's too big it's too loose and doesn't work as it should, but if it's too small you'll just have a harder time getting into it. No matter how small if you can get into it you should be able to get out after the fun's over and you're flacid.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/Cockring5.jpg

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/Koala05.jpg

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/NewCockring4.jpg

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/Ring02.jpg

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have always wondered about cock rings. i honestly have no idea what it is that they do for you. can anyone fill me in? do guys use them just because they like the way they feel when on? do u guys go out and wear them? doesn't it make your tool stick out a lot more and give you a funny looking bulge?

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm new to this site and a huge fan of cockrings. ........... but if its too small you'll just have a harder time getting into it. No matter how small if you can get into it you should be able to get out after the fun's over and you're flacid.

yea in theory that's how it works ............ but not in reality -- TRUST ME. If you get a metal cockring that is a 'challenge' to get into, once you get hard it may be virtually impossible for your cock to completely go soft with it on.

Like silvertip I usually take a 2" inside diameter, but bought a little wider shiny one for fun ...... well being just a little wider it was just enough harder to get on and I should have known better, lol. Five, yes count them .... FIVE ..... DAYS LATER my cock was still too swollen to get out of that thing. I tried everything: cold bath, olive oil, thinking of dead puppies and fat ladies, even jacking it off like 5 times in a row thinking it would just shrivvel from being tired. Eventually I had to buy a bolt cutter because I had a flight the next day and knew I couldn't get through security with that thing on me.

Bad Assumption: "no matter how small, if you can get into it, you can eventually get out" ------- NOT NECESSARILY SO BOYS :eek:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I guess metal is somehow more "butch"? But honestly, after one fiasco as described by Goose Eggs I swore off the things for a long time. Bruised a testicle. It did not feel good. Now I buy silicone gaskets (the round, not flat kind) that are perfect for Goldilocks -- just right. And if I run into a problem I can either carefully spread the thing wider to remove it or just cut it off with safety scissors.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey, don't get me wrong ...... I still love my steel cockring! I am now just very careful about "forcing" one on, lol.

I guess the good thing is now I have the bolt cutters in case I have problems -- if anybody gets stuck, just give me a call before you spend $75 on a bolt cutter, I'll come right over ;)

FrankyJ

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have always wondered about cock rings. i honestly have no idea what it is that they do for you. can anyone fill me in? do guys use them just because they like the way they feel when on? do u guys go out and wear them? doesn't it make your tool stick out a lot more and give you a funny looking bulge?

anyone want to fill me in?:smile:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anyone want to fill me in?:smile:

If you get the heavy kind (gear essentials has a thick, stainless steel "donut" type called the omega that I like), it just puts an extra weight on your balls as you walk around that feels good. Gives you a little more heft, since it keeps the balls from sliding up inside (if you don't have low-hangers) when you get excited, so you feel their weight more. If it's loose enough so that it doesn't give you a constant hard-on, it doesn't make all that much difference in your bulge, depending on how you hang.

But if you do get a snug fit, it can make you stay in a semi state longer. If you get a tight one and get hard, it can take forever to go down (or you'll need to cut it off like the other poster said). So it's good to start out with the biggest size first (2 1/8" dia.) if you're not sure about the size and want to get a thick donut style metal ring. If you've never worn any ring at all before, better to try the flexible ones first (rubber, latex or leather) to see roughly what size you like. Then I'd try one of the thin metal ones about that size first before the thick metal ones. Stainless steel won't irritate your skin like some of the others do if you wear them regularly.

But you have to remember to take it off before security screenings. I've had a couple of embarrassing moments when I set off the alarms, and had to go into a private screening room to remove it, and show it to the guards.