Cock Rings

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by horny6.5, Jan 20, 2009.

1. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a rubber cock ring and I was wondering how do you or would you put on a metal one is there a special way. I would like to get a metal one next. Thanks

2. D_Jaustone Jawbreaker

i have a rubber one thats ok...i have my leather one the snaps on right now and i love it

3. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    one ball at a time

4. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when your soft, and pray to god you can get it off

5. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    I've worn a metal cock ring for years and I've never had a problem getting it off. Wait until you are completely soft before attempting to take it off. You put it on by pushing one ball through at a time then bend your SOFT dick and pull it through.

6. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Can I help flynn emphasize SOFT? If you're getting a semi, it may already be too big or hard to get it on. You want it to be so soft you can sort of squish it up a bit and get it through.

7. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With a rubber ring I can get into and out of a 2" ID ok, but with a strong erection the fit is a little bit uncomfortably tight. So I got some 2-1/16 ID o'rings that work and feel fine. 2-1/16 works fine for me in a teflon o'ring as well, but when I stacked three of them together (as in the attached photo) they were hard to get into and for a while I thought I might have to cut them off. So when I ordered one of the wide stainless steel rings I selected the 2-1/8 inch size. It's easy to get on/off and works fine once fully erect. So I would advise you to experiment with something rigid but easy to cut, should it prove necessary, like Teflon. That will give you an idea what size you're going to want in steel. And if the steel ring is difficult to get into I'd say don't do it and get one a size larger.

Attached Files:

8. D_Ickybod_Krane

D_Ickybod_Krane New Member

I have a nice thick metal cock ring(can see it in some of my pics) that i absolutely love...the best part is the weight to it and always feeling it pulling on me when i stand. I work mine the same way that "flynn" and "mplsingleguy" described...always wait until you're absolutely soft and pull some of your scrotum through and push in one ball, then the other, then I squeeze the head under the top of the ring, and pull it through. And yes, wait until you're completely soft. Also be very sure on size with metal cock rings, but if it's all good then enjoy!!!

9. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    anyone have tips on where to get larger size rings of varying material?

10. FrankyJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm new to this site and a huge fan of cockrings. I've got a rubber one that's fun and easy to get into, and a couple of metal ones that are harder to get into but it's always fun trying. I don't think you have to be that concerned about sizing. If it's too big it's too loose and doesn't work as it should, but if it's too small you'll just have a harder time getting into it. No matter how small if you can get into it you should be able to get out after the fun's over and you're flacid.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/Cockring5.jpg

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/Koala05.jpg

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/NewCockring4.jpg

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/Ring02.jpg

11. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

12. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

i have always wondered about cock rings. i honestly have no idea what it is that they do for you. can anyone fill me in? do guys use them just because they like the way they feel when on? do u guys go out and wear them? doesn't it make your tool stick out a lot more and give you a funny looking bulge?

13. Goose_Eggs

Goose_Eggs Well-Known Member

Albums:

14. midlifebear

Gold Member

I guess metal is somehow more "butch"? But honestly, after one fiasco as described by Goose Eggs I swore off the things for a long time. Bruised a testicle. It did not feel good. Now I buy silicone gaskets (the round, not flat kind) that are perfect for Goldilocks -- just right. And if I run into a problem I can either carefully spread the thing wider to remove it or just cut it off with safety scissors.

15. Goose_Eggs

Goose_Eggs Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hey, don't get me wrong ...... I still love my steel cockring! I am now just very careful about "forcing" one on, lol.

I guess the good thing is now I have the bolt cutters in case I have problems -- if anybody gets stuck, just give me a call before you spend $75 on a bolt cutter, I'll come right over ;)

16. FrankyJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  17. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

anyone want to fill me in?:smile:

18. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    If you get the heavy kind (gear essentials has a thick, stainless steel "donut" type called the omega that I like), it just puts an extra weight on your balls as you walk around that feels good. Gives you a little more heft, since it keeps the balls from sliding up inside (if you don't have low-hangers) when you get excited, so you feel their weight more. If it's loose enough so that it doesn't give you a constant hard-on, it doesn't make all that much difference in your bulge, depending on how you hang.

But if you do get a snug fit, it can make you stay in a semi state longer. If you get a tight one and get hard, it can take forever to go down (or you'll need to cut it off like the other poster said). So it's good to start out with the biggest size first (2 1/8" dia.) if you're not sure about the size and want to get a thick donut style metal ring. If you've never worn any ring at all before, better to try the flexible ones first (rubber, latex or leather) to see roughly what size you like. Then I'd try one of the thin metal ones about that size first before the thick metal ones. Stainless steel won't irritate your skin like some of the others do if you wear them regularly.

But you have to remember to take it off before security screenings. I've had a couple of embarrassing moments when I set off the alarms, and had to go into a private screening room to remove it, and show it to the guards.

19. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    gear essentials. com

20. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

If you like tight, which I do, try wrappin with a rubber band.

Tight around base then another one tight around balls.

Amazing

Draft saved Draft deleted