Cock Rings

D_William Henry Hairyson

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys, i've never had trouble keeping a hard on, but i read somewhere that cock rings not only work as an "erection helper" but also make sex way more pleasurable.

So i was wondering if you had used them and recommended them or not, how to use them, and what kind of CR is the best?? there are so many??

Thanks for the help! :wink:

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love them! I have never had anal sex with one or anything but even just jacking off feels better with one on. I use a S.S.S one. First you need to find your size, Then lube everything up real good, stay as soft as possible, put 1 nut in the ring, then the other. If you need to pull on your sack to get some of the skin threw the ring. Then sorta bend your dick threw the ring and pull it all till it feels comfortable. Once hard they say you should'nt leave it on for more then 20 minutes, but soft some people wear them all day. I do from time to time. To take it off you just do the same steps as putting it on only backwords. Enjoy buddy!

jelqer

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I totally agree with BirdinMo. I have two metal cockrings. One consists of two rings with a leather band in between, but the one I like most is the triple ring. I think I have a pic of it in my gallery.
Some guys prefer rubber rings over metal because they're easier to remove if your dick turns purple. I like the metal look, but you have to be careful to get the right size.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
you can spend a bunch of money or little...silicone are fun and cheap....jewelry for both fun and looks i think are un-comfortable....my advice, try not get too use to using them...until you really need the help...

hugecigarstud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bought a neoprene one from Mr. S Leather in SF and it's great! It's very comfortable and it's easy to wear it around during the day. I can't put it on if I've started to get hard but it's the best! I can't get a cock ring off once I get hard but this one's great!

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really enjoy cockrings, as you can tell by my pics. The rubber rings are great to play with and are pretty easy to get off and on. You can buy them in all sizes and put them around your balls, behind your glans, at the base of your shaft, as well as in the traditional cock and ball position.

I like my stainless steel cockring when I really wanna get hard, edge until I can't stand it anymore and then blast a big set of cum wads.

But trust me...at 6.5" around and as big as your are, you're definitely gonna have to wait until after you cum to take it off. That is unless you get one of those super stretchy ones...but why break the momentum of a good orgasm?

(Nice pics, by the way.)

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Cock rings can be very attractive, especially if you trim.

More to the point, they generally increase girth, if well fit. And make your veins more pronounced, like the ridges on a textured dildo.
I am not a small guy, but every woman I've been with can feel the difference with and without and they prefer with.

A note about neoprene sex toys... some people can develop a skin reaction to neoprene.
Pay attention, if your skin seems swollen, or peels like a sunburn a few days after contact with neoprene... then avoid neoprene.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IMHO, a guy can never have too many cockrings in a variety of materials (rubber, metal, leather) including gates-of-hell and restrainers. Then again, maybe, I'm just weird.

D

delti90

After reading this thread I really want to buy a cock ring, how exactly do you measure for one? From what I read online you measure from behind the balls up and around the penis (basically the way the ring goes on) and divide by 3.14. I measured and got 10 inches and divided by pi so my size is roughly 3". Did I do this incorrectly? Because most of the ones I'm seeing online are like 2" at the largest.

pierced4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have dozens of them....love using them and they look cool.....

HOWEVER......I just got one as a gift and it is my new favourite.....mine is metal and is quite heavy but it is good for me....not only adds to the erection but also 'rubs' in all the right places (mine has a 'tear drop' that reaches almost all the way to my 'back door')

here is a link that shows a similar one (but in rubber)

Priape.com - Tantus Cock Sling

OH and for sizing....sounds like you are measuring properly there Delti90.....however if you go to a 'high end' S&M or Leather store they should let you try them on so you can get a good fit....I know the store I shop at in Vancouver lets you try them on (they just clean them before and after each person tries them out)