Cock Rings

D

delti90

I have dozens of them....love using them and they look cool.....

HOWEVER......I just got one as a gift and it is my new favourite.....mine is metal and is quite heavy but it is good for me....not only adds to the erection but also 'rubs' in all the right places (mine has a 'tear drop' that reaches almost all the way to my 'back door')

here is a link that shows a similar one (but in rubber)

Priape.com - Tantus Cock Sling

OH and for sizing....sounds like you are measuring properly there Delti90.....however if you go to a 'high end' S&M or Leather store they should let you try them on so you can get a good fit....I know the store I shop at in Vancouver lets you try them on (they just clean them before and after each person tries them out)

I don't know where there are any stores like that near me. I might just go to Home Depot or something and buy a shower curtain ring or something in the same size and try that on to see how it feels to make sure I have the right size, then buy a ring online.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have dozens of them....love using them and they look cool.....

HOWEVER......I just got one as a gift and it is my new favourite.....mine is metal and is quite heavy but it is good for me....not only adds to the erection but also 'rubs' in all the right places (mine has a 'tear drop' that reaches almost all the way to my 'back door')

here is a link that shows a similar one (but in rubber)

Priape.com - Tantus Cock Sling

OH and for sizing....sounds like you are measuring properly there Delti90.....however if you go to a 'high end' S&M or Leather store they should let you try them on so you can get a good fit....I know the store I shop at in Vancouver lets you try them on (they just clean them before and after each person tries them out)

my bf has/wears something very similar to the ring you linked - Teardrop Cockring.

another good site to browse shop - GearEssentials .com

nothing to add about wearing cockrings, cuz well sans cock, but the bf loves em. i'll just say the appeal goes well beyond visuals. :redface::biggrin1:

ml

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know where there are any stores like that near me. I might just go to Home Depot or something and buy a shower curtain ring or something in the same size and try that on to see how it feels to make sure I have the right size, then buy a ring online.

measuring is easier to do with a fabric tape measure. just start at the top of the shaft, at the base, wrap around under the nuts and bring the tape back to where you started. measure while your soft and don't pull the tape too tight.

point to remember - silicone or rubber will have a lil more give so you can go a smaller size. never mess about with the size if you're purchasing metal cockrings.

ml
the friendly neighborhood sex shop girl.

D

delti90

measuring is easier to do with a fabric tape measure. just start at the top of the shaft, at the base, wrap around under the nuts and bring the tape back to where you started. measure while your soft and don't pull the tape too tight.

point to remember - silicone or rubber will have a lil more give so you can go a smaller size. never mess about with the size if you're purchasing metal cockrings.

ml
the friendly neighborhood sex shop girl.

I did it again more snug and still got a 3 in size. Where could I buy one that size?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did it again more snug and still got a 3 in size. Where could I buy one that size?

Phil Ayesho knows his metal bits, he posted earlier in this thread, he might be able to help ya out.

talk to IantheTall he might be able to direct ya to a dealer. not sure on his policy about random PMs so a maybe include Cockring Advice in the subject line.

randomly, ya pulled the tape up behind your sack right? 3" metal ring might have to be a special ordered *at least shops i know of hand*

good luck.
ml

D

delti90

randomly, ya pulled the tape up behind your sack right? 3" metal ring might have to be a special ordered *at least shops i know of hand*

good luck.
ml
Yep, I would post a picture but I'm not really comfortable with that type of stuff.
I found a site that has some though.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep, I would post a picture but I'm not really comfortable with that type of stuff.
I found a site that has some though.

not wanting to plaster ya bits on the intorwebz is understandable. sweet on finding what you need. you should post the link to the site for other people who might be looking for larger rings.

ml

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea, I love my latest cock ring, it's s/steel & oval in cross sectional area and so comfortable to wear even though it's the heaviest I've ever owned.
As MickeyLee says, take extreme caution when sizing yourself up for a metal cock ring, it's better to buy rubber (non flexible) types untill you realy know your actual size. When you are confident with the best fit rubber type, only then purchase a metal one.

Bobby James

Just Browsing
Media
I cannot find a large enough cock ring...I have a large base and need at least a 2.75" ring. The tricky part is that I want it in steel. Anyone know where I can find one?