Cock Rings

SoccerFreak: Hey,
I don't want/need a cockring, but a buddy of mine came up to me and lat out said "Do you have a cockring I can use?" Now being so large soft, let alone hard, I do not know wy he asked me becuase I know he is smaller hard thatn my soft, but whatever. Anyway I said no and he be a cheap bastard asked how to make one, I replied and said I dont know, do any of you guy/gals out there know how to make one?

Soccer

natureisreal: you can use an rubber band or a leather cord. They are flexible. But why don't you go to a sexstore? There is a wide range of atractive 'male jewelry' both rubber and metal.
Have fun

SoccerFreak: wouldnt rubberbands cut of the circulation?

Mighty_Joe: Just go to Home Depot, Lowe's or your favorite hardware/home improvement store and look in the plumbing section for "O" rings.

tomarctus: Th "O" rings work fine, and are flexible enough to pull off if they are too tight. A shoelace or leather strap will do in a pinch but it sure isn't comfortable.
SoccerFreak, there should be a sex supply store near you. They have a huge selection of cock rings and other paraphernalia. There are also online suppliers if you don't want to go into a store.
I like leather strap cock rings with snaps or velcro. They are quick to remove. I also like rubber rings. The steel ones look great but they need to be fitted exactly. Do not use those until you know your exact size otherwise you might end up cutting off circulation. Some people swear by the "professional" cock rings made by Obson. I've never used those.
I keep a supply of cock rings in my nightstand just for the kind of event you experienced.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sure many readers tire of hearing from me!

--But, I try to speak up when I think I can help someone, though---especially through personal experience. I'm really no expert, 'just have learned from trial and error.

I have used cockrings (mainly in my early PE program) and I much prefer the leather straps with snaps or velcro.  EASY to attach and remove as needed.

I purchased a set of the "professional" rings (molded flesh-colored rubber).  There are a number of these "professional rings" available but mine happened to require an accompanying  special tool to apply and remove them.  The rings proved to be trouble.
Not only were they difficult to fool with (ESPECIALLY removing!) but I unknowingly used one of the too-small sizes which started out "feeling good" but over time caused me real concerns. I finally got the thing removed but had to live with a bad indentation (to the shaft near where it exists the abdomen) for quite awhile.  Jelq finally (I guess) helped "correct" the shaft unevenness.
But, that "correction" took a very long time to achieve.
I stayed plenty worried.

Guys, just be careful with getting the proper size ring and pay attention to how you feel in it. If you notice numbness, a pronounced "burning" sensation, coldness, or a graying (bluish) discoloration beginning in your penis---remove the ring el-pronto fast.  DON'T take (foolish) chances.  If circulation is cut-off (for too long) in the penis, it is dangerous business. I found "my symptoms" of wrong-sizing both physically painful but more so emotionally. I panicked, really. I even started fearing the very worst outcome--amputation. I really did have one "sick-looking" penis for several minutes having worn a too-tight ring. I had the numbness, the discoloration, and the total limpness....NO feeling whatsoever.  I was plain 'ole horrified. Time stood still, I was so frightened.

Guys---I'm not discouraging anyone from ever using a ring...it's just correct "sizing" of these rings is crucial.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Obson "professional" rings are prescription items designed for use by individuals that cannot achieve an erection naturally. In the Obson system, a vacuum pump is used to engorge the penis, then the very tight ring is applied to keep the blood in the penis. These are intended for very short term use only, and also only in cases where potential damage to the penis is less of a concern, since it is already incapable of getting erect. As such, it would seem unwise to use these rings on a healthy penis that can attain a normal erection, and they should not be used for longer periods, as ordinary cockrings can be.

tomarctus: Ericbear: Thanks for the clarification about the Obson rings. I didn't know that.
Benderten: Very good advice, especially about correct sizing. That's why I prefer the snap or velcro cock rings. If I get too engorged I just take it off quickly and massage my cock. Everything returns to normal.
Remember guys, you only have one penis, so always be careful with it.