cock rings

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

meaty: Any guys have any experience w/ cock rings? Heard they can inc duration/hardness of erection,and inc sensation. The ones w/ wireless vibrating clit stimulators are supposed to be a blast for the man and women during sex... any certain brands,designs?? Afraid one could impede semen expulsion by pinching the urethra in the penis. Also,aren't they hard to remove with a boner? Some guy told me of an adjustable model made by Pennemax?? Cannot locate it... Also,any risk of penis damage if left on too long?? If so,how long is safe??
    Thanks,
    Meaty

2. Imported

Gold Member

sweetfella: Many gay men use them. I personally find them to be a turn off. The most common ones are rubber or metal. I have a friend that uses one and he says that it won't make a soft dick hard, but it will keep a hard dick hard for longer.

He prefers a metal one becuase the rubber one irritates his skin. He says to buy a variety of rubber ones and try them until you find the right size and them get a metal one.

It is kind of hard to imagin how to put one on unless you watch someone, but I will try to describe the process.

Start before you are fully erect, put the ring on you dick and move to the base, the slide one nut through, then the other so the ring is behind everthing. Grab your whole package with one hand and the ring with the other and move the ring back as far as possible. You may have to adjust it several time while you are having sex.

I would definatly start with rubber or an adjustable one. One reason I don't like them is I was giving head to a guy with a metal one on and my teeth kept hitting it YUCK! Total turn off.

3. Imported

Gold Member

erospace: Dont buy that expensive crap, buy lots of draper rings, and find one that fits.

My ring ALWAYS saves me from embarrasing moments when I have drunk too much or for some reasons is not as hard as I should. Dont use it more than 15 minutes. I had some problems a year ago with vein trombosis, but its allrught now. But be aware. Good luck. "

4. Imported

Gold Member

bunngman: Metal ring even rubber rings can be dangrous if not fitted properly.
    The BunnG on the other hand fits correctly the first time and stays put unlike plain or fancy rings. The ring is made into a harness built like a thong, and will keep your erection much longer and safer the traditional rings.
    see more at:
    http://home.att.net/~gwhizman
    http://thongman.com
    http://be-breif.com

Enjoy

5. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's been my experience that the rubber rings are best for starting out. I have a metal one and I like it a lot but I can't wear it for long because it seems I have a mild allergy to the metal. So if I wear it for more than a few hours i get itchy. Not fun.

I've never tried the lasso thinggies yet, but I have heard wonderful things about them. I'm just vain and I think they look tacky so I prefer metal.

Draft saved Draft deleted